Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I have a tilted Cervix????

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:15 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 519 Total Views

I was in labor for 20 hrs w my daughter and i was on Pitocin. and my docs told me that there was something worng w my cervix but they never told me what. I want to know what you think. My fiance and I have been trying for 7 months now. He's not the actual dad of my daughter. I think I may have a tilted cervix and i was wondering if that would hurt my chances of having another baby. and what i can do to make sure i don have another baby within a year? PLEASEHELP ME!!!!!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
nanders
by on Dec. 29, 2008 at 11:19 PM

Hi! The only way to tell if you have an odd shaped uterus or a tilted uterus is through ultrasound and your doc has to tell you. Call and make an appt or just call and ask them to look in your medical records. I learned that I have a septate uterus after having my son. There is a wall that divides my uterus in two. He was a footling breech and I was not allowed to go into labour. He was born via c-section. I had to ask my doc too. I have been given the go ahead to conceive again. It might take awhile due to my "condition" and I am at an increased risk of miscarraige and an undesirable position of the baby again, so could be another c/s for me. But I carried my son for 37wks without complication so I know I can do it again. Find out if there is anything different about your uterus so that you know but it will have little effect on getting pg. A good book is fertility and conception by Zita something. It really helped me with my son. Conception has everything to do with hormones in you and your mate and your cycle. Good luck and I hope you conceive soon!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)