Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird Symptoms

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:54 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

I have PCOS, so my cycles and periods are always way off.  Anyway, over the last month, my body has just been going haywire.  Hubby and I bd'd Xmas Eve.  The next week after that, I had a bad upset stomach, and horrible heartburn. The week after I had some odd spotting.   It wasn't time for me to have a period then (my cycles currently last between 40and 50 days), so I went to the doc, on Jan 13th.  They did a urine pregnancy test, and nada.   Hubby and I bd'd again on Jan 16th.  For the last 3 or 4 days I suppose, not only has the heartburn gotten worse, I now have this horrible taste in my mouth 24/7.  I can't stand to eat or drink anything now because the taste in my mouth is so awful.  No matter how much I brush my teeth or rinse with Listerine, I can't make it go away.  My sinuses have been acting up since the end of Dec and are still at it.   For the last 2 days, my left ovary has cramped nonstop.  It cramps every 10 seconds, and has continued to do so since Sunday morning.  Today, I have very light spotting, but again, no period.  Have any of you experienced any of this?  Due to my PCOS my doc was about to start me on clomid.  We were waiting for my period to show, so we could check my hormone levels, and then based on those results determine how much Clomid I should take.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
dmays
by on Feb. 27, 2009 at 10:16 PM

i would say go back to your dr and ask for a blood test...just  to make sure...those are more accurate than the pee test...good luck and lots of baby dust to you...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)