Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OVULATION QUESTIONS?????

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:05 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

Ok so here's my questions. I should be ovulating soon I'm a little crampy and my boobs hurt  but very little CM and I've been taking OV test since the 9th and all negitive. Can I still be getting ready to ovulate. My last period was Jan 31st. I'm scared b/c I was sick on the 2nd and 3rd. So I'm afraid I won't ovulate this month.  I am crampy and my boobs do hurt. Can those test miss my LH surge if I test at the wrong time. My friend told me that the LH surge is quick and if I test at the wrong time of the day I could miss it. I've tested every day around 2pm. I've held my urine for at least 3hrs and limited my liquid intake. Other thing my CM didn't increase yet. We do have really absorbent toliet paper but wouldn't you still feel wet at times? This is our second month trying. We concieved the first month we tryed with our boys. I'm just afraid after my m/c in May 08 that I won't be able to get pregnant agian. Please if you can answer some of my qustions please tell me.

ttc-2.png trying to concieve image by bluidbunie07

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mamapasta07
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:23 AM

There are a lot of things that can trigger early or delay ovulation, but if you think this should be your time you can up it to testing twice a day.  Once after 2 and again before bedtime. If your o ing and just not getting enough cm, try mucinex, but make sure that you drink plenty of water with it.

Good luck! Baby dust 2u!

MAMAPASTA07
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)