Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnancy test question

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:02 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 185 Total Views
hey girlies! wow im actually able to get on . I have a question on pregnancy tests.
So I took the 10,000 units of hcg 11 days ago. then they had me take 1500 units on sat. (so that should only take 2 days to get out of my system right?) I took a pt yesterday and it was +. I took one today thinking if it was the hcg it would be lighter. However its the EXACT same color lol. It popped up right away and is obviously positive. Im really confused. I was testing yesterday to make sure it was out of my system and its not getting any lighter...?
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
megbarr
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM

It usually stays in for 48 hours, but it can stay in up to 10 days.

Mahalasmommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:43 AM

I was told by my dr that you figure it takes 1 day for every 1000 units injected. I had an hcg shot , and then 11 days later I got my BFP! I wasnt sure it was true, so I had blood work done and I was 5 weeks pregnant with TWINS! Here I am 17 weeks along. Good Luck hope its a true positive!

Tiffywall86
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:49 AM

yay! thats what im hoping :). You would think that 3 days after a 1500 unit shot it would be out right? I also had 3 embryos put back so im wondering if its more then 1!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)