• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So confused

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:44 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

Ok so I had my AF on 6/18, I should have gotten it on 7/16- I took a dollar general test on 7/18 and it was neg. I took it in the early eveing.. on 7/19 I had some discharge but not even enough to say AF, then on 7/20 I had some sticky light brownish(TMI) smear and then nothing so now it's 7/28 and I feel very tired, I feel like I am going  to be sick everytime I ride in the car, Very-very smell sensitive I did not go #2 for 4 days(TMI) and I don't feel much like BD'ing.. Uggghhhh, why does this have to be so hard!!! I don't want to say anything th DH about it because he just says to wait it out and he says that he hopes we are.... Could I have a chance at being pregnant even after that dollar general test on the 18? I need some help I am so confused=?shrugging We have been waiting so long for this and I want it so bad.. Some times I feel as if I put the systoms in my head because I want it so much!  Please help!!

Nicole W.baby dustttc

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momma_2_two_413
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:49 AM

i would take another PT.  if you were supposed to already get your period this month and its already the 28th, then somethings going on.  maybe it was just too early to tell when you took the test 10 days ago?  just test again and see what you get.  good luck and keep us posted!!

CafeMom Tickers
 CafeMom Tickers

valeryarbelo
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 11:18 AM

I would definetly test again!!! If you still haven't gotten period. Let us know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)