Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

panick attack trying to calm down (PIOG)

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:57 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 181 Total Views

i was pretty ok last night when i got the positive test, all but the fact of worried about what dh was going to say. Even now he is saying i'm not pregnant because the line was really faint and i've never had a faint line before. so he is all in denial.

now i'm setting here "OMG" because this is baby #6, i'll be having this baby around the time that school is getting out. it's going to be 8 people in a really small 3 bedroom. i can't afford a midwife (don't know why i'm worried about this one because i'm wanting unassisted). can't find a midwife (don't know why i'm worried about this either). What do i need to do for unassisted pregnancy and birth. 

breath breath breath---- i have been reading and studying for a while, about half of my last pregnancy was unassisted because dh lost his job and medicaid wanted to keep dropping me. and every time i got dropped i got a call from the doctor stating they was cancelling my next appointment to give them a call when everything got straightened out. 

I don't understand why i'm panicking, but even through the morning sickness which i'm trying to refuse (and it is working a little) i'm all nerves. 

sorry i just needed to talk to someone, i have no idea why i'm even feeling this way.

Come check out my groups

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
danielzrib
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Breathe deeply and slowly... Sit down and think.

First of all, the space issue. Saying eight people in a three-bedroom house sounds crowded, until you remember some (if not most) of those are small people, and the new baby will be perfectly content in a small bassinett for at least a few months.I have seven children, and we fit in three bedrooms. One word: Bunkbeds. ;o)

Secondly, the midwife issue. You already said you would like to go unassisted, right? Okay, I will tell you that my inability to find a midwife is how I ended up birthing unassisted in the first place. I've had three unassisted births since then, and we love doing it this way! Would never have happened, if I had been able to find a midwife back then. I do not know if you are a Christian or not, but I believe that all these things work together for good to them that love God and are the called according to His purpose. Amen!

So forget hubby's job, medicaid, and all that other junk. Focus on that tiny little life that is growing inside you, your little secret that no one sees but God, and smile to yourself about the beauty of it all! And start nourishing that child with the food you eat, the care you take of your body which you are sharing right now, and with loving thoughts and prayers for the little one.

I envy you, a little! :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)