Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ina vrs Giada?

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:46 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 618 Total Views
Or I guess Emril... I was looking at the cover of I think Ladies Home Journal and it has the three of them on the cover. Great stories on the inside about each of them complete with recipes! BUT, here's the question, if you could only have one of them make you a meal... who would it be?
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
merryheart
by on Aug. 16, 2007 at 10:23 AM
I think upon further thought, I would love to taste Ina's cooking.  Actually, I hardly ever get to watch her on TV but she just seems so intriquing and her dishes very interesting!  Though, Giada seems like she would be a lot of fun to be in the kitchen with.
jah91172
by Group Owner on Aug. 19, 2007 at 10:17 AM
I couldn't agree with you more! :)
AyeBlossom
by on Oct. 4, 2007 at 11:34 AM
Ina for sure! 
i find Giadas food toooo.....persnikity if that makes sense lol....too much work!
and i hardly ever watch emeril...he is too loud for me.

im still waiting for my invite to Ina's house for dinner lol  oooo and then maybe breakfast lol!

“If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy” ~James Madison~

JNMMOM
by on Nov. 10, 2007 at 9:04 AM
Can I choose all 3?  Not a huge Emeril fan, but I do feel that I'd be able to learn a lot from him, also. 

roseisrose
by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Ina for sure! I'm not a big fan of Emril or Giada- she doesn't even look like she eats her own meals! lol I'd have to go with Ina - not only does she look like a fantastic cook but I love that she goes out to her own garden and picks flowers for the table as well.

Jennifer

Jai guru deva om

MaMas06
by New Member on May. 19, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Ina for sure! She makes the food look so good and effortless to make. And her table settings are always nice!

roseisrose
by on May. 21, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Quoting MaMas06:

Ina for sure! She makes the food look so good and effortless to make. And her table settings are always nice!

I must agree, everything she does has a simple elegance :) She makes it look easy! lol

jennifer.png image by Meganzack1213

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)