Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pork chops in crockpot

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 223 Total Views

anyone have a good recipe?

by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ohmommamia
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 12:17 PM

No recipe, but I usually put them in with cream of mushroom soup or barbeque sauce.  Just whichever I am in the mood for...lol!

rocamom
by Chef Mom on Jan. 27, 2010 at 4:45 PM

I pan fry mine with salt and pepper in a little butter.  Then toss them into the crock pot with 3 cups of water, 1 cup of rice, and some cream of mushroom soup (or whatever soup you like).  On low for 3 to 4 hrs YUMMY!!!! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Alieda
by Kitchen Diva on Jan. 28, 2010 at 9:55 AM

I have a recipe I am going to try next week it is call cock cherry pork chops , it calls for cherry pie filling with no add sugar and other things. If anyone would like to try it you can found the recipe on the D life site.

coppersoul
by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Chinese Pork Chops

6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
1 small finely chopped onion
1/3 cup ketchup
3 tbsp brown sugar
3 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
3 tbsp water
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp ground ginger
3 cups hot cooked rice

Coat crock with non stick cooking spray, place chops in bottom. Combine the rest of the sauce ingrediants in a small bowl and pour over chops. Cook on low 3 to 4 hours or until meat is tender. Serve over rice with cooking juices.

majanis607
by Kitchen Rookie on Jan. 29, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Sounds yummy! I think I found Sunday dinner.

Quoting rocamom:

I pan fry mine with salt and pepper in a little butter.  Then toss them into the crock pot with 3 cups of water, 1 cup of rice, and some cream of mushroom soup (or whatever soup you like).  On low for 3 to 4 hrs YUMMY!!!! 

Michelle

jmeyers7
by on Feb. 1, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Not sure I wanna try these... LOL "cock cherry pork chops"

sorry.. just a bit of humor on a Monday!

Quoting Alieda:

I have a recipe I am going to try next week it is call cock cherry pork chops , it calls for cherry pie filling with no add sugar and other things. If anyone would like to try it you can found the recipe on the D life site.

becky64
by on Feb. 1, 2010 at 2:29 PM

dr pepper pork chop recipe

4-6 pork chops (I tend to feed a lot of people, so it can actually acomidate more)
1 can Dr Pepper
12 oz Ketchup (I substitute with Chili sauce for a little more pzazz)
2 tbs worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
toss in the cock and cook on low for at least 6 hours or until the pork chops are cooked through.  I like to remove the chops and whisk in a tablespoon of cornstarch to thicken the sauce into a gravy but flour will work.  that part is totally optional. we serve over rice. 

miche11e1eigh
by on Feb. 1, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Quoting becky64:

dr pepper pork chop recipe

4-6 pork chops (I tend to feed a lot of people, so it can actually acomidate more)
1 can Dr Pepper
12 oz Ketchup (I substitute with Chili sauce for a little more pzazz)
2 tbs worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
toss in the cock and cook on low for at least 6 hours or until the pork chops are cooked through.  I like to remove the chops and whisk in a tablespoon of cornstarch to thicken the sauce into a gravy but flour will work.  that part is totally optional. we serve over rice. 

We might have to try this!  I'm relatively new to crock pot cooking - I love to cook - but I just don't use the crock pot for much other than a roast - and I want to learn! 

snoober_k
by on Feb. 5, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Quoting Alieda:

AHAHAHAHA... sorry i'm a lil immature

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)