Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you wear......

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 7:37 AM
  • 33 Replies

APRONS WHEN COOKING? CLEANING?

Ok, I've gotta know do any of you wear aprons when cooking/cleaning.  I've become quite the apron fanatic lately.  Yeah, I've kinda got the Joan Clever thing going on but I wanted to see if there is anyone else out there like me.

Here's a  pic of one I'm considering buying :

the little black dress apron LOL!

But I also like this one

by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dntbgmeb4cofe
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 6:12 PM

You know I don't.  But I should b/c you don't know how many of my shirts become cleaning shirts b/c I've gotten things splattered on them.  I can get most of it out but not oil or grease!  My mother wore one all the time though.  

sassymomntx1961
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:14 AM

No lolI sure dont

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

momofsix317
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Yes I do. Otherwise I end up ruining my shirt!!!

Loisaida76
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 12:52 PM

no i dont, i do have one that a neighborh made for me but i dont like to put things around my neck, i dunno but it doesnt feel comfy to me. i usually cook in a tank top that i dont mind getting messy. even when i cook at another persons home i take off my main top and just wear my tank top, the heat from the kitchen makes me hot so i like to feel loose. but i do want to get a really nice apron one day, the black one above is really cute

arthistmom
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 1:33 PM
For cooking, yes (my favorite says "Shiitake happens"); for cleaning, usually something I'm not afraid to ruin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristie1029
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I love aprons! I thought about buying the little black dress one too! I love the pearls at the neck! My mom buys me a new one at least once a year! I'm a very messy but fantastic cook so I need to protect my clothes!

VanBurren
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 12:47 PM

I have several, but I never think to put one on; don't know why. . .it would really save my clothes, especially when I'm doing cakes. 

countjb
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 1:14 PM

No I don't; I've never found a need to.

7thHeaven5
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 1:20 PM

I love aprons.....can you post a link to the little black dress please?

TRswifey
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 2:48 PM

http://www.ltdcommodities.com/

Quoting 7thHeaven5:

I love aprons.....can you post a link to the little black dress please?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)