Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the ONE thing that...

Posted by   + Show Post

You ABSOLUTELY can not live w/o.  With the economy the way it is I am of course picking up cheaper brands of things.  I have never really been a name brand shopper anyway.  But I was wondering if there was anything that you just won't replace with a no~name brand.

For me it's ZIP LOCK freezer bags!!  Anytime that I get the store brand (different stores) I have a heck of a time getting the buggers closed.  I just love my zip lock bags!  

barbsig-vi.gif Crockpot Moms siggy picture by dntbgmeb4cofe

Crock & Roll Baby!

by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 5:29 AM
Replies (11-19):
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:10 PM

I don't care about most things, but my MUST haves:  Crisco, Dawn dishwashing soap, Arm & Hammer laundry detergent, Hungry Jack pancake mix.  Everything else is pretty much whatever's on sale.

by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:29 PM
I can't substitute Heinz ketchup, Hellman's mayo or Kraft cheese slices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Diet Pepsi, Dawn dish soap, Hellman's mayo, Heinz ketchup, and Twining"s English breakfast tea bags!

by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Peanut Butter ,  Fab clothes soap, Irish Spring bar soap  are what first comes to mind

by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:32 AM

We have about five of each of the different sizes, and we regularly use them.  They are so great for storing leftovers.  We've tried non-name brand containers, but the lids just don't stay on as well.  Plus, having lids that interlock is great.  With other food storage containers, we frequently misplace lids.

by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Honestly can't think of anything... 

by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Hellmanns mayo
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 8:25 AM

for the family it's toilet paper ~ hubby must have his Irish Spring Soap

by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

JIF peanut butter and log cabin syrup. I myself don't care, its the hubby and kiddos that do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN