Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter arrived

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:48 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 334 Total Views

She was much more patient than her brother, but not as patient as my Dr. was planning for. We had scheduled my c-section for Oct. 23, but I was quite sure she would not wait that long! My original due date was the 17, then a few weeks before he pushed it back to the 25. When i went in for my last appt. in Sept. I was already at 3 cm. He still thought I would make it. I had my next appt. on the 6 of Oct. and told him flat out she wasn't waiting till the end of the month. Should have seen his face when he checked me! He finished up the check took off his gloves and said " well...how's today??" I laughed and said OK! I was 6 cm! I had no painful contractions at all so I'm shocked and amazed I was at 6. With my son i got to at least 7 before they had to do the emergency c-section...and those were painful! Guess I'm just  weird. So after I called my fiance to get home, we headed to the hospital. Aurora Ainsley arrived at 3:19pm, she was 7 lbs 6 oz & 20 in. I was 37 weeks! It's still a mystery why my son came sooo early and she had no problems. I went to term with no problems. I feel so blessed!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
iloveashton804
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Awwww, she's beautiful! Just perfect! Congrats!!! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)