Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trying to figure stuff out

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:57 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

im planning my third marriage and we have decided on a fall theme (he is a big hunter) we want our colors to be mossy oak camo, orange....probably pull some green and brown from the camo. my delima is trying to make it look country without being taky.....how can i do that...would appreciate any ideas that come my way

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
headmusketeer
by on Mar. 12, 2011 at 9:24 AM

we ordered koozies from discount koozies with a buck and doe siluette in a heart on the front and on the back a short cute love poem in mossy oak camo, orange printing.  my grooms cake will be a hunting theme, other than that I set up the rest of the wedding in my colors green, brown in foilage and blue and white in flowers. our caterer is a local bbq place at 6.50 head. we are doing our own desert table, cocktail hour, and cakes, we are having a spring wedding, so orange wouldnt be good, but for fall it would be perfect . I went to the dollar tree and got some elegant tall vases (which was on the net for 15.00) and found some pretty blue and white paper flowers( very pretty),  we are trying to keep it simple country but classy  also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)