Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's your child's pedi?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:12 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 478 Total Views

I went to school at OSU, and we just recently moved back to Stillwater and I don't have a pedi yet. Does anyone have a pedi that they really like? Or an OB/GYN for that matter

Raising Intact Boys:http://www.cafemom.com/group/intact

Proud Administrator of Attachment Parenting: http://www.cafemom.com/group/apmeetingcommonground

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AmyMiLo
by Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 2:56 PM
The Warren Clinic has all great pediatricians. Dr. Sublett & Dr. Wilsey are nice, but really all of them are good. I went there when I was little & now I take B. there & my sis takes all her kids there. And I use the Women's Clinic for my OB/GYN buy my doc moved away recently. I saw the PA for my 6 wk appt & she was really nice. My sis sees Dr. Harder there & she really likes him.
Chandra034
by Member on Feb. 7, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Sorry, I still go to Tulsa for both.

LovelyBabyNMama
by on Apr. 29, 2009 at 3:21 PM

I go to Stillwater Family Care....Dr. Colbi Smithton.

She is a great pedi., she really takes the time to explain anything you may have questions about and she is genuine and caring! 

They don't take SoonerCare, though...only private insurance or paying out of pocket. 

I agree that the doctors at Warren Clinic are great, too...but they DO accept SoonerCare so it is always a madhouse in there! 

Harrisonsmommie
by Group Owner on Apr. 30, 2009 at 12:11 AM

See, I REALLY wanted to go to Smithton, that's where my nieces go, but when I called, they said that she was not accpeting new patients. But thank you all so much for replying! I'm still just going to a general practioner until we find a pedi

Quoting LovelyBabyNMama:

She is a great pedi., she really takes the time to explain anything you may have questions about and she is genuine and caring! 

They don't take SoonerCare, though...only private insurance or paying out of pocket. 

I agree that the doctors at Warren Clinic are great, too...but they DO accept SoonerCare so it is always a madhouse in there! 

Raising Intact Boys:http://www.cafemom.com/group/intact

Proud Administrator of Attachment Parenting: http://www.cafemom.com/group/apmeetingcommonground

mominavan
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2009 at 10:36 AM

I actually work in pediatrics at the front desk at Warren Clinic. All of our doctors are really wonderful, but I actually prefer Dr Malinda Webb (but she is hard to get in to because she is so good), Dr. Carla Wilsey, Dr Robert Wright, or we have a nurse practitioner named Tina Krysiak and she is absolutely wonderful (most times I take my children to see her and they love her and she does everything the doctors do and is very thorough). If you have any questions just send me a message and I will answer back.

LovelyBabyNMama
by on May. 6, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Oh man, that stinks!  I'd encourage you to keep trying...she really is wonderful and worth the effort!

When Colbi has been booked and I needed to get my girls in, I've let them see Dr. Evans, also at Stillwater Family Care and he is great, too!  He is my primary physician there.  My husband see's Dr. Schreck.

Quoting Harrisonsmommie:

See, I REALLY wanted to go to Smithton, that's where my nieces go, but when I called, they said that she was not accpeting new patients. But thank you all so much for replying! I'm still just going to a general practioner until we find a pedi

Quoting LovelyBabyNMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)