Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a though for justice for this crime commited..

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 6:50 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 281 Total Views
I really hope that he pulls through this tragedy.  I feel the person responisble should be punsihed, and that the laws should protect the children more.  I think that new laws need to be in place that is stricter and harsher for children who cannot defend themselves.  IT is sad to know that our own governent is failing our children right now.. I really hope that the person who did this is brought to justice and lives with what they have done to this innocent child and I hope it eats them alive to know what has happend.. Well, what i have said may be harsh towards that person, but I have no sympathy for a grown person who shakes a poor innocent baby and causes this or even worse to them.. Praying for baby Kaelb and know he'll make it through..
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tomanyboys
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2007 at 5:35 PM
I agree with you a 100%. It's a shame when someone is so thoughtless that they have to violently hurt another person especially someone young like Kaleb, who never did anything to anybody. God bless Kaleb and his family.
beaner4313
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:40 PM
I agree too that the person responsible for this should pay for it the rest of their lives. The laws aren't strict enough on the people who do this to children. There is nothing a child could do..especially a baby that they deserve to be hurt in anyway and if you can do that to a child you're sick and perverted and shouldn't have any fair rights in this world as a human being. You deserve not to ever see the light of day again and def. to never be around any children in your entire life...even your own. It's a shame because of other people's faults , like anger or impatience, that these poor children suffer for that. This story of kaleb, along with others, just breaks my heart and it makes me cry anytime I read these stories. If it was my child....you better dang well believe that ..as a person who would never harm another human being..it would be REAL hard for me not to want to harm that person for what they did to my child. Even if they go to jail...they still have a life..they still are in good health...when these children..if they don't die...suffer with side effects for the rest of their lives. These people don't deserve any second chances at life. !!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)