Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kaleb Update (July 18)

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 5:53 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 295 Total Views
***This is an update from Kristy's myspace page***

Home Day 2

Hello Everyone!

The last 2 days have been absolutely wonderful!!! Kaleb is doing SO MUCH MORE than he did in the hospital. He is kicking like a newborn does and making nice cooing sounds, not frustrated ones! He is starting to focus on toys. Today PT came and Kaleb was turning his head, YES turning his head! He is doing so wonderful!!!! PRAISE GOD!!! The Physical Therepist said that this is a good sign. His cries are even starting to sound more normal, and it is music to my ears. I am so glad he is home! I HAVE THIS OVERWHELMING FEELING OF PEACE. I truely think that Kaleb will be ok. He may not be 100%, but he is my son and I am just glad that he lived through all of this. I AM SO THANKFUL TO GOD! and to all of you for your prayers. I am sorry that I am not updating as much as I used to. Kaleb is home now and he gets almost all of my attention. Josh is home today so I was able to break and write this.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! For all of your prayers. This is all we need! Prayers that's it.

I am sorry for those of you who have received horrible emails from people who are against me. These people need to be prayed for not yelled at and bickered at, this is what they want, DON'T GIVE THEM THIS. I know it is hard to not write back, trust me my husband and I get it all the time. They are trying to delete my page by complaining and the "Help Kaleb" page. These individuals NEED TO BE PRAYED FOR.

by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lisajinmay
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2007 at 12:59 PM
CONGRATULATIONS and I am praising God with you!!!!  Give him all of the kisses, hugs, and tickles he can stand.  These are some of the most precious years of your lives together.  I am SOOOO happy for you and your family.

Lisa
Luckiesgirl_05
by New Member on Jul. 20, 2007 at 10:42 AM
I'm so glad Kaleb is home and doing good! This is wonderful news!! God has his hands on him and your family. I will continue to pray for you guys and all they sweet children who has faced a tragedy in their life. 
headofthetribe
by on Jul. 20, 2007 at 10:49 AM
He may not be 100% yet but as you have seen already, miracles do happen.  We're still praying for all of your family but especially for little Kaleb.  Those who send out vendictive emails will have their own form of punishment without any of us being a part of it.  People like that end up having something happen where they fall into the same category of being unfairly judged & that's when they'll think back to that email or that comment & it hits them like a ton of bricks.  Sweety we are behind you through all of this.  I'm so glad you have your precious little man home.  Prayers are still sent up especially for him.
Peace & Blessings
AngelDust
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN