Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All of these negative opinions are depressing Kristy's ability to believe

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 3:54 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 246 Total Views
Does anyone else feel this way? Do you feel that with all of the negative surrounding this issue, Kristy is having a much more difficult time keeping on track with her beliefs and hopes for Kaleb?
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
robinann5
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 10:35 PM

I think that could be true. I think if I was Kristy I would just cut off all the internet stuff, it's gotten so out of hand. I'd just stop posting at all, and focus on my baby. You know I don't know who shook Kaleb, but to me it doesn't matter, it's Kaleb that I'm conserned with, and I will continue to pray for him.
Robin
beaner4313
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:27 PM
I completely agree that it is really affecting her and she cant help but let it get to her. I also agree that she should just say screw you ..unfortunately to everyone..because she cant even keep updates for those who are on her side because of the few out there that are against her. Things have been blown to extremes about alot of stuff and alot has been twisted around, people are investigating her pictures she has on her profile, looking into her past, and all this stuff is just plain out wrong and doesnt help the situation in anyway. I wouldnt blame her for deleting her myspace and making a private one for her friends and family because i think all of us would understand why..even though you know there's still the ones out there that would say like shes doing that to hide something or shes a snob for doing that or whatever else their twisted minds can come up with. I think if they have their own opinions....they should take it elsewhere..not make it publicly viewable and just leave kaleb and his family alone. If they cared about this little boy..really cared...they wouldnt be starting all the crap they are. It's uncalled for and unnecessary when this is a really hard time for this child and this family and the last thing they need is for people taking matters into their own hands and making assumptions about someone and something they don't even know about. Didn't their moms ever tell them...if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. It's called RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)