Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I decided to give school another chance.. How many are going back to school for nursing in their 30's or older

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 428 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I admit that I took school for granted when I was younger and didn't take it seriously when I went back. But this time I am determined to graduate with my RN I have been a LPN for 20 years too long. What about you? Any other 30 plus moms headed back to school this year?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
artjet
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a Mom of 2 and started back in 2011 for my LPN. I will be 40 in a couple of months. I am with you on taking school for granted.

goins1119
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I am so determined to complete school and get my R.N. I'm going to focus like I did when I was going for my LPN. I feel like it's now or never... God luck to you! I know we can do it this time.

way to go

Quoting artjet:

I am a Mom of 2 and started back in 2011 for my LPN. I will be 40 in a couple of months. I am with you on taking school for granted.

janitablue
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I will be forty in the next five months I am taking remedial course in Husdon Community College. This has always been a dream of mines to be a nurse. I got discourage when I was twenty five because I was working the grave yard shift 11pm to 3am than go  to school full time. It was a lesson learn. I am determine to be RN if not for me but for my parents and my son.

goins1119
by Group Owner on Apr. 14, 2013 at 11:33 AM

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fingers crossed

goins1119
by Group Owner on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:09 AM

How is school going?

Quoting janitablue:

I will be forty in the next five months I am taking remedial course in Husdon Community College. This has always been a dream of mines to be a nurse. I got discourage when I was twenty five because I was working the grave yard shift 11pm to 3am than go  to school full time. It was a lesson learn. I am determine to be RN if not for me but for my parents and my son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)