Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Glimmer Mist

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:04 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

I just went to the Scrap Expo here in SanDiego and am so glad I decided to take a class on Glimmer Mist. For one thing it was taught by the owner and how often do you get to meet the maker and owner of a product! I was lucky many years ago to meet the people who invented Quick Cuts and it is so inspiring to meet these people who scrap and want to make our lives easier:)

But, I LOVE Glimmer Mist now , it is non-toxic and washes out of most fabrics. We made this very cute Bingo beach card and when I get a chance I will try to post it. If anyone has a chance to take a class, I really suggest it!! She taught us the way to spray and the different patterns. I guess it is better to not spray downward and to like do a more -upright sweep across the page. Well, I hope this inspires you to try some product that you are not quite sure what to do with. This stuff is the best :)

Melissa  

by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jdadmommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:39 AM

Wow, that sounds like alot of fun! I've never tried glimmer mist... I'll have to get me some of it and try it out!! Thanks so much for posting about it!!!

Am I the only one who hasn't tried glimmer mist???

Sally.png picture by Shrkmom

lachick
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM

sounds cool cant wait unti you post a pic.

Momof3cuties
by on May. 10, 2009 at 7:53 AM

That sounds awesome!  I can't wait to see a pic!!!   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)