Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My girls....I have been missing you!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 256 Total Views

Wow can you believe that I have been done with work for about 3 weeks now for the summer? Brianna has been out of school for a week already. Our weather here in MN has been like the fall season. Yesterdays high was only like 56 degrees. I want some high seventies. I want to be able to go to the beach, and enjoy the sunshine. I am hoping to get some more cafe mom time, and to join in on any swaps that are going on. I really MISS getting FUN things in the mail. Last week we celebrating Briannas 11th birthday, we got her a new bunny for her birthday and she named him Buster!! He is adorable...he is a mini lop!! Rob has been working long hours, but that should soon get better. The first month of summer is crazy for him, due to compost season. I am hoping to get some time in to scrapbook, I havent had any time to since February. I am in Karis (countrygal0711) wedding on the 18th of July. I am super excited to get all dressed up, and stand up for her. It should be a good time. Rob and Ross are also in the wedding and Brianna is a JR personal attendent. I CANT wait to capture some great pictures, I really want an updated family photo. How cute would they be especially since we are all wearing brown and pink. We are going on our first camping adventure this weekend, we are all excited. We will also be doing some four wheeling and dirtbiking. It will feel so nice to get away from home for the weekend. It feels like forever since we have been able to.

I hope all of you are enjoying your summer and I promise to be more active in the group. I miss all of you! What have you been up to?

Here is a picture of Brianna with Buster...

Here is Ross at Preschool Graduation...

sorry its so blurry. Brianna zoomed in from to far away!

And here is me with a Walleye that I caught a few weekends ago...

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jdadmommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:16 PM

Hey girlfriend!! I've missed YOU! Things here just aren't the same with out you!!  Can't wait to see your smiling face around here a little more!!

Sally-3.png picture by Shrkmom

rscngirls
by Group Admin on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Hi Sally~Wow Jenna sure is getting to be a big girl. Is she 4 now? What an adorable picture of the two of you!

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
loridee21
by on Jun. 27, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Hi Teresa,

I haven't been here in a while either.  I missed seeing you here and perhaps subconciously that's why I haven't been here as much.  I'll do my best to visit more often.  I, like everyone else, have been busy!  Like you, the weather here in Maine has been like April--weather in the low 60's and alot of rain!  Today it's gorgeous but tomorrow (Sun) it'll be back to rain--grrrrr!    Hope you have a great weekend.

Lori

Lori
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)