Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your thoughts- PLEASE READ AND GIVE ME YOUR FEED BACK

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 144 Total Views
I've been cuddled up with Beau after reading post and watching videos, he is sound asleep, snoring... He is such a happy fellow. He feels content and safe and loved.

I want to do something positive using pics of our dogs that we have posted. I am not good at making videos so I am looking for help. I want to do a video showing our 2 legged babies with our 4 legged babies and if you don't have pics of the two together thats ok too, I want to use all of our pics.

My message is simple, they are apart of our family, they are sweet, loving, smart dogs. I want to show a positive side to them. Is there anyone in this group who can do this and is willing to do this? Second does anyone have a problem with us using your photos for this video. It can also contain any other breed listed on the BSL list. I want to be able to use this video for myspace, you tube, or any other site that we can to show our love for this wonderful breed. What do you think and who is willing to do some work? If you agree to let us use your photos post them in this post. Let me know what you think and who is willing to work on this video?

Cheryl

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Junebug28
by Group Admin on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:52 PM
I would love to help on this. I am not sure how to put a video together of pics......but a good friend of mine is really good at  doing pic videos. I can ask her for some help if you dont mind
clcollins67
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:06 PM

I don't mind at all, and I don't want it to be a BSL video, more of a video that will open peoples eyes, just a feel good video is what I am looking for? How does that sound?

Cheryl

Junebug28
by Group Admin on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:42 PM
that sounds great to me too......I'll email tonite her and she if she will help.....I'll let you know what she says hopfully i will know tonite or by tomarrow
clcollins67
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:46 PM

Cheryl

RArnold18
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:24 PM

I've got lots of pic's of the boys together..all boys both 2 and 4 legged... even pics of Lola (chihuahua) curled up with Chaos fast asleep... let me know when you need the pics and I'll post them here... As for putting together a video, sorry but I can't help....it was just recently that I finally figured out how to upload pic's...I'm a bit behind technology wise...

~Rose 

This is what really happened to Nemo and Marlin......   

Nessabug
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2007 at 1:21 PM

Ok I can totally do something for this. It would end up a slideshow type of movie, but they end up pretty neat as Junebug can attest to. (we made her one for their trip to come see me in California because we had so many cute videos of the baby and bunches of pictures)
It may take me a week tho, maybe less depending on how quickly I get the hang of the program again. Do you want it to be an internet video like You Tube, or DVD you can have too? I'll need you guys to send me a disc with the songs you want on it too, I have to own the music in order to put it on the movie. I can make a few disk's of it but, I'll have to price a bundle tho if you want more copies.
I'll create a picture account somewhere so everyone can upload their pictures, that may make it easier for me to get them. We'll make the username and password downwithbsl or something like it, lol.

Cheryl send me an email so we can discuss more, if you cant find it Junebug can give it to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)