Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

www.denverkillsdogs.com JOIN US

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:41 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 373 Total Views

I live near Denver and am fighting the breed ban here. Since 2005, Denver has killed almost 2000 INNOCENT cherished family pets. Without proper identification of breed or DNA - just because of their LOOKS. Often, dogs not falling into certain physical categories dictated by this insane breed ban, have been mercilessly killed and created havoc and heartbreak in families.

Dr. Paula Terifaj, a highly respected veterinarian in CA., is the founder of this powerful group, which I and many have joined in fighting this pathetic and ineffective law, who is out to target and kill the innocent. If you want to join us or check out our movement, which is gaining momentum, please go to :  www.roverlution.org and www.denverkillsdogs.com.

Please support our fight against this archaic belief of slaughtering innocent family pets, please join us. Let's get rid of BSL and implement tougher dangerous dog laws. Voice your opinion, join our group, vote out city counsil who support BSL, and order our posters which can be found at the above links. Help us educate the unsuspecting dog owners amongst us by spreading the word about www.denverkillsdogs.com.

Everyone stepping up will help protect our family dogs. Your dog maybe next.

Thank you. Monika Courtney, Colorado

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
luckied
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Thanks for the info, I'm South of Denver in the county and partially live here because I don't want anyone telling me what dogs I can have.

Denise

One of my precious Akitas!!

MonikaSwiss
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Hi Denise - What a precious dog ! Glad to meet you - I hope you will help me spread the word... Check out the American Dog Magazine.. Winter Edition.. with Obama on the cover.. there are several articles on this, one written by Dr. Paula Terifaj, the founder of Roverlution.org.

We need to stop this insanity - and sadly a lot of dogowners do not suspect the risks they are facing, and education is the key. Thank you for writing back.

Monika

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)