• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UHG!!! :((

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

Ok Ive been a member of this group for awhile just haven't ever posted or posted very rarely...anyway my name is anika, ive been married  for 5 1/2 years, we have 2 daughters 4 and 15 months. We have been stationed at ft. drum ny, ft. benning ga, and now we are on temporary recruiting orders in california...

with that said...apparently USAREC (united states army recruiting) had mandated all recruiters have a facebook page to be "hip with the teenages and to keep up with current comminuaction styles of the teens."

Anyway so i logged onto my facebook page this am to check my updates and all that, and my husband got tagged in a photo but one of his future soldiers (a female) and her caption was backpacking was actually fun!!! Meanwhile she is bent over and he is sitting on a desk behind her similing at her. she made this picture her main facebook picture and i feel that this is really disrepectful to my family.

Do you agree? would you be happy if a female future soldier posted a profile picture of her and your husband? and if you would besupet about it, would you message her about it?! I feel super disrespected.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)