Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No Sew costumes ??

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 5:37 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 319 Total Views

Hi Ladies, I have 2 children that have told me what they wanted to be for Halloween (the other 4 have no as of yet) so I would like to go ahead and brainstorm on how to make their costumes. 

I would like to keep it as a no sew type costume for I am not so good at sewing except by hand. I have a Sew machine that has not been used in 6 yrs LOL! I need to learn BUT umm Its frustrating. So anyways.

One of the costumes is Buzz LightYear For my 5 yr old. Whos addicted to Buzz

and my oldest daughter who is 13 is addicted to wolves and is wanting to be a wolf for Halloween. 

So if you ladies have any ideas or tips to help me out on ideas for the costumes i would be soo grateful!

Busy Mom to 6 Children-My Blog
Ordained Spiritual Healer & Minister thru ULC & SCH
Psychology Major planning to be a Family & Marriage Counselor
Student Tarot Reader & Mentor
Practicing Medium & Empath.
VISIT

Click Banner to Visit

by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
crickettty
by Group Owner on Sep. 16, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Here's an idea for buzz's  wings

Make yourself a set of wings. You can do this by cutting out a length of cardboard about the length of your arm and then painting it purple, but don't forget to leave space along the top and sides for red and white stripes across the top and green down the sides. Then fold it in half and attach some straps, these can be anything from two pieces of duct tape taped together or some random pieces of string /ribbon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)