Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for zebra or zebra print supplies or pink and black and white supplies

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 2:56 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 719 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I am new to scrapbooking and barely getting started but I a.m. on a quest for my cousin's baby shower, which I have themed Zebra print with pink as that is her nursery theme.  I am looking for websites for any type of digital scrapbooking supplies in these types of themes.  Thanks so much to anyone who can give me any sites or ideas!

by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Diana2050
by Member on Feb. 25, 2011 at 12:47 PM

I am a consultant for Heritage Makers.  You can get to my site at www.memorybookarchitects.com

Once you get there, you will need to establish an account.  If you go to start a page, you can look at the artwork.  In the search box if you type in Zebra pink, you will get a page of the Pink and White Zebra background.   If you just put in Zebra you can get some black and white images of several items.

I have also purchased zebra print stamps - mine is about 5 x 5 inches square,  great for invitations and such. 

Sorry I can't find more, but hopefully someone else will.

Diana

www.scrapbook-advice.com

www.memorybookarchitects.com

butterfly-jo
by on Apr. 16, 2011 at 7:10 PM

i don't know if you still need any of this stuff or not but Hobby Lobby has a ton of this stuff (scrapbooking and misc. stuff) right now.  if you don't have one near you, you can google them and find their website.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)