Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its a Girl - suppose to be a boy" page

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2011 at 4:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 397 Total Views

Have any of scrapped pages where the theme is "its a girl"... but the baby was suppose to be a boy?

We were told my daughter was a boy at 19 and 32 weeks... everything was in blue... her shower, her room, her take home outfit and out popped cute little Mallory.  I have been holding off on scrapping her precious pictures because I don't know how I want to approach it. 

If any of you have scrapped something like this, can you post a pic?  and/or give ideas?

by on Mar. 6, 2011 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
StampingMomma
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2011 at 10:17 AM

I haven't scrapped this before, but I think it would be cute if you did a page all in blue with one pop of pink (maybe even the matte around a photo of Mallory).  For instance journal about preparing to welcome our little one with photos of the nursery, the shower decor, the take home outfit, etc.  And have it all direct your eye across the page to a picture of Mallory in the hospital (maybe even the first time you are holding her  - since she'll probably be in a generic white blanket) - mat and embellish that photo in a bright pop of pink.  Title it "A Welcome Surprise."

I think you could have a lot of fun with this!

Noel

Balancing
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2011 at 9:32 PM

that sounds awesome!  Thank you for the inspiration!

silverfoxx
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Boy in this day and age, that is very unusual!! LOL That what I was hoping for when I saw my 2nd grandsons ultrasound, I was hoping for a girl..... but they were right, he was a he!!! Love him lots and would not trade him in the world. Know you are a delighted as well,but I think I like the previous  suggestion as well

Balancing
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:43 AM
I still haven't tackled this... LOL

Quoting silverfoxx:

Boy in this day and age, that is very unusual!! LOL That what I was hoping for when I saw my 2nd grandsons ultrasound, I was hoping for a girl..... but they were right, he was a he!!! Love him lots and would not trade him in the world. Know you are a delighted as well,but I think I like the previous  suggestion as well

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)