Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you working on?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 4:32 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 372 Total Views

Hi Ladies,

What crafts/scrapbook projects are you currently working on? Are any of you working on special projects? If you are working on a scrapbook, is there a theme to the one you are working on?

scrapbooking

I'm currently working on making scrapbook pages for a 2010- 2011 album of my daughter. I am also hoping to complete a 2010-2011 preschool only scrapbook. ALSO, I just bought a mini 10 page scrapbook that I want to start- the theme will be "A day at the park".

So, what are YOU working on?

by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
FeliciaKaneSidd
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Hello! and it sounds like your one busy bee!! currently im working on making save the date cards for my wedding in July. Im trying to find a cute idea fro them. Do you have any ideas? 

thanks again! 

silverfoxx
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Check pinterest. at site just type in save the date. lots of cute ideas

kids1derful
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I'm working on my grandmas 90th birthday invites and my daughters graduation party invites

vnfsmama
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I've been doing a lot of photobooks lately, and have like 900 pics printed that need to be albummed, and the albums, but they are packed away for now as we are working on getting our house up for sale. I just completed and received the photobook I made at Walgreens.com of my son's 2nd birthday. I have 2 more photobook coupons from picaboo.com I got real good deals on (and thus are paid for) that I plan to use to choronicle the 2nd half of 2010 of our family. Then of course there's 2011, which I plan to classically scrapbook. It would be nice to get all that done before the end of 2012, so I can be sort of "caught up" with the family chronicling side anyway. My daughter's 5th bday is in June so I'll be doing a photobook of that when there's a good sale. For anyone interested in photboooking, I highly recommend shutterfly.com, though I will have to see how picaboo.com is in comparison. I'll have to check out pinterest next time I need ideas.

black.eyeliner
by on May. 28, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I am working on a collection of albums for my daughter Madison. It goes through the first three years of her life. I took a lot of great photos though so it is a huge project. I am almost done. This week I want to finish making the pages. It will take a while just to organize it all together properly. I can't wait to make something different though. Ugh. 

Bells2000
by on May. 30, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I am working on toooooo many projects!!!

Scrapbooking

My daughter's first year - I know it should be done.... she's 16 months old, but I have the first year done but added the first birthday too. And its mostly done, I just need to glue it. And I'm waiting on one of those "this happened on the day you were born" chart/sheets...

Last years family scrapbook - just have to cut/glue the pics down from Nov/Dec.

This years Scrapbook - just doing a family one...

Crochet -

My daughter's afgan - I'm working on a pink/green/brown one for my 16 month old dd. Its going to match all of her tinkerbell stuff.

My soon to be daughter's coming home afghan... Its a pink/cream/colored rainbow mix. She's due to arrive late July/early August

My scrapafghans - been making one for each of my family members... and self. I posted a pic of my sisters completed one a while back... mine just needs the border... another just needs pieced together and a border... and yeah..

DH's afghan - making him one in his sports colors...

And most of my other holiday projects are just on the back burner for now!!!

comojo
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I have long said that scrapbooking is a journey not a race, however i am currently in a race against time. I want to complete my son's school albums before he graduates so i can display them at the party. I am actually doing ok- Have it done up to his junior year- but he graduates in december and I just had to print like a million prom and homecoming photos so i am feeling the pressure now.  Oh and there is that huge capstone project that is atleast three layouts! AAAACK!!! The of course a friend of mine had to point out to me that my daughter only has three years left and is only in fourth grade according to her books, and that there are like a million photos of her to be done in those three short years... Gee thanks BFF for pointing out how far behind I am....LOL.

kids1derful
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Right now, I'm doing some cards, bookmarks, and layouts!

here are some cards I've done recently!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)