Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the beginning of scrapbooking

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 392 Total Views

I am just starting in scrapbooking. I have a kit and started making different pages regarding vacations our family has taken. What type of scrapbooks have others made? I am finding this very fun and exciting.

by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
black.eyeliner
by on May. 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Oh goodness I have dozens of albums.

Baby, pregnancy, holiday, summer, homeschooling, vacation, conventions, family, and even a book to showcase all my knitted projects through the years.

happyfeet2468
by New Member on May. 29, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Thanks so much for the different ideas. I will try some of these. If you have any other ideas please let me know.  Thanks again.

comojo
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Me too - all kinds- Baby books and Wedding albums and then just the regular day to day events and photos by year. Also have done two disney vacation albums and a heritage album which is my favorite by far.I also do a school days album series for each of my kids. I love Scrapbooking! It is the most fun you can have with paper scissors and glue!!! ( but please do not use elmers glue...) LOL.

SarineLewis
by Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:16 AM
Can I see pics of the baby ones? Im looking for ideas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happyfeet2468
by New Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Thanks for more ideas. Could I see some photos of the Heritage album? I would like to know what that is all about.  I have done a vacation album and a family album so far. You are so right about how fun that it is. Do you have a special place you scrapbook?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)