Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group...needing to know about cards

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:56 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

Over the years I have accquired ALOT of birthday and holiday cards, as well as having cards that were given to my now deceased parents. How can i display them? There is writting inside and some even on the back!  Any suggustions would be appriciated.                                                                                                                                                                                  Thanks, Helen

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SarineLewis
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:15 AM
2 moms liked this
An idea I saw on pinterest: turn them into a "book". Use rings (forget what they are called) and a hole punch. You can even group them in categories and make covers. Then you can display them wherever you want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AthenaGrace
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I have a ton of cards too and I just shove them in a box lol. I really like the book idea though...do you have any pics?

SarineLewis
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Here is the pin. I would use two rings though. http://pinterest.com/pin/546483736003267685/

Quoting AthenaGrace:

I have a ton of cards too and I just shove them in a box lol. I really like the book idea though...do you have any pics?

AthenaGrace
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SarineLewis:

Here is the pin. I would use two rings though. http://pinterest.com/pin/546483736003267685/

Quoting AthenaGrace:

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)