Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intro's

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM
  • 78 Replies
  • 1061 Total Views

Come on in, and let us know who you are!  What types of crafts do you enjoy doing!?!?!

by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MellieM
by Group Admin on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:49 PM

Well, I am Melanie.  Mother of 3 rotten beautiful children!!!  I haven't had much time to do any crafts.  I am a full time mommy in addition to going to school working towards my degree in Graphic Design.  When I am able to do crafts I enjoy scrapbooking.  After $100's put into scrapbooking I found that doing it digitally is a lot cheaper and funner for me.

crickettty
by Group Owner on Oct. 23, 2008 at 11:49 PM

My name is Mary! I am a lunchlady! Yes you heard me right! I just happen to be at my daughters school also. So I get to see her everyday at lunch! What a lucky gal I am! But would like to go to school next fall for pediatric cardiac nursing. I know so specific huh! lol  I have 2 girls 5 years apart. My oldest is 8 and my youngest is 3. I wasn't much of a crafter the first 5 years of my marriage. Then the next 3 years I didn't have time because of my daughters medical issues. But now that things have calmed down I find myself wanting to do things with my girls and start scrapbooking and making holiday crafts. I would also like to get into card making and quilting. I am already a intermediate crocheter. So I am excited to start doing more crafts and start scrapbooking!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mother to Chloe 7 HH, and Allison 2 HLHS, Co Arctation of the Aorta, LPA issues, former g-tuber and mic-key button.

lunchlady336
by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 4:12 PM

Hello, my name is Judy.  I am also a lunchlady at an elem school.  I love to scrapbook.  I have

about 10 different books going at this time.  I also love to craft.  All kinds, I'll try anything once.

Look forward to chatting with everyone and sharing crafty ideas!shooting photo

Shellberry
by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 4:42 PM

Hi!
My name is Michele--mommy to baby Michele--she is 21 months

eekk--I got back into cafe mom with a email I got--decided to edit my page a bit and got addicted to that laundry game :p

I am here virtually every day now.

anyhoo- I like to do wreaths--and custom ss dolls

although-I dont think I've done anything since baby shell was born, lol

now that she is getting older--I would love to get back into everything I 'used' to do.

:-)

ETA: Mary-I didnt realize you were a lunch lady!

I am a SAHM-thankfully, my other halfs work allows me to be-I am sooo grateful for that!!

Buddos-Mommy
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2008 at 1:52 AM

Hello I joined this group awhile ago but just now got my computer up and running again.

Well I love crafts of all sorts, well to start lol. I made my sons baby book, still in progress of course . He is 20 months. I have an identical book that i was going to keep for another baby but I think I am going to make it into Hunters Special moments.

Lets see I like to make model airplanes, and hang them in my sons room. I want to get into quilting but have found a sewing machine yet. I loe trying new things and I will be attempting christmas ornaments this year.

Hmmm well that is all I can think of for now. I will try anything once.

grandma4five
by on Dec. 28, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Hi!  My name is Donna - I have three grown children and five grandchildren ranging in age from just turned three up to 18 years old.  I've been crafting, crocheting and having fun doing lots with a little for a long time.  At Christmas this year, I had the pleasure of having my three youngest with us and showed them how to make dough ornaments and handprints, and we are in the middle of completing a handprint canvas.  I've tried my hand at scrapbooking the past several years and have fun with that, too.  I look forward to sharing with all of you!  Happy New Year - may we all be blessed and healthy!

chesneyfan08
by on Dec. 28, 2008 at 2:16 PM

Hi, my name is Nancy.  I am a single mom to 4 teenaged daughters, ages 13, 16, 17, & 19.  My oldest daughter is a  freshman in college and my youngest is in 8th grade.  I have been dating my honey, Michael, for about a year and a half.  I am getting ready to start my 2nd semester of college and am working on my Bachelor's degree in Accounting.  I also work full-time as the Corporate Accounts Payable Coordinator for a regional petroleum company.

I love to take Scrapbooking classes and would like to actually finish an album for each of my daughters.  I have the albums and need to just make the time to work on them.  I would love to also get into making personalized cards for my family and friends. 

~Nancyangel mini

Junction216
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 10:23 PM

My name is Janet!  I love to craft and do a wide variety of carfty things including paper crafts, stamping, embroidery, and painting.  I own a local gift shop and sell handmade items online.  I hope to learns lots of neat ideas and share a few of my own!

zoey55
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Hi I am Zoey 55 I know some things but not every thing I am from Pa. I live alone with two cats. So I thought I would try scrapebooking Thanks for letting me join

Zoey55
Tedda
by on Jan. 6, 2009 at 3:25 PM

I like to try any kind of crafts....I started scraobooking about 6 mos ago haveing fun when I have the time...My name is theresa I have 4 kids 21,19,16,and 15 and I am a gma of 2 and 1 on the way.......I also like taking pictures..I really want to go to school to be a photogrpher...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)