Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come on in, and let us know who you are!  What types of crafts do you enjoy doing!?!?!

by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
MamaBurger
by on Jun. 13, 2009 at 7:39 PM

My name is Michelle. I am a SAHM to two beautiful little boys, Jackson(2), and Jeremiah(almost 7 mos.). I am still sort of a beginning crafter. I got a Cricut Expression for Christmas and I'm addicted. Haven't had a chance to use it for scrapbooking, but I've done some projects and a few cards. Hoping to get and give some good ideas!

Catts
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Howdy,my name is Cassie and I just joined this group...I am a sahm to 3 wonderful brats,1 girl age 10 and 2 boys ages 8 and 7,married to the love of my life for like ever and we're from Texas born and bred...I'm not that much into crafts,I'm more into pen paling but my hubby got me a scrapbooking kit 'bout a week ago and I would LOVE to use it,I just don't know the first thing 'bout scrapbooking,I'm hopin' ya'll might can help me and maybe we can all become friends,I LOVE makin' friends!!         happy

DSpring
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2009 at 8:46 PM

I'm Danie.  I enjoy just about anything artsy, really.  The project I'm currently working on is my husband's baby album.  I run a pretty busy life, with 4 kids and one on the way all under the age of 5.  So, arts and crafts are hard for me to do, but I love to do them, none-the-less!

DSpring
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Is the cricut expression the machine that allows you to stamp or cut out patterns, numbers, and letters onto paper, just by pushing a few buttons? 

Mshonee
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Hello My name is Cheryl.

I always wanted to scrapbook, but I have many ideas that I want to add to my album.  I am looking for friends and creative ways to bring out my artistic side.

hrslvr2010
by on Aug. 2, 2009 at 1:20 AM

I am mommy to two beautiful children, one boy, one girl. I have two cats, and a horse. I also have a SO as well.

When I have time for crafts, I like to work on my scrapbooks, whether of pics of my kids or animals. I just now got my horse to where I can ride him and I don't have to drive to get to him either. I can walk to go ride..hehe.

I am going to school full-time for my Bachelor's in Criminal Justice with an emphasis in CSI so I am almost done with that in November, the 24th will be my last day.

Since I started scrapping I have done four complete albums, not counting my wedding album(tragedy struck it...lol). Anyway, I am still scrapping till this day, and I should be focused on the children (lol) and schooling.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
momx3gx1b
by on Aug. 2, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Hello all!  My name is Kathy and I'm a mother of 4 children 18,19,20,23.  M baby just left home and I'm suffering from empty nest syndrome.  My husband has about had it with me just sitting.  So I decided to go through all my pictures over the years and make a book for each child for Christmas.  Scrapbooking and computers are very new to me so this is a learning in progress.  Please excuse any mistakes or if I step on any toes. 

I would love any tips on scrapbooking especially computer scrapbooking.  E-mail between the children and me is going to be the only way we will keep in touch. 

I look forward to getting to know each of you.  Is there a special day and time for live chats?

teal ribbonKathy

scrap4usdotcom
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2009 at 5:51 AM

Hi I just joined. I'm new to the site but not to scrapbooking. I was a scrapbook instructor at Yokota Air Base Japan years ago. I used to sell Close To My Heart, but, when I got a new job as a nurse manager, I found I had no time for it. I had a friend at CTMH who sold the products, too. She always wanted to open a craft store with me; she died of a tragic illness before she got that chance. Now I have a little place online where I sell scrapbooking supplies by ecommerce. My dream job would be owner of a scrapbook corporation. =-) Heading teams that design new papers and new products. Wouldn't it be super cool to invent something as catchy as Cricut?! A little dream of mine. =-) I wish everyone here scrapbookin' smiles!

Sherri Jones, Owner, Scrap Force Scrapbooking Store (scrap4us.com)

designerdiva
by on Aug. 3, 2009 at 10:38 AM

hello, my name is susan I'm married to a military man an currently have 2 children a 2yr old boy and a 4 month old girl...I like to crochet, knit, scrapbook, make cards, beading and wire work, sewing, some crossstitch and now digital scrapping.  I guess I'm a Jill of all Crafting judging by the mix of crafting that i do.  We're moving to wyoming sometime in the next 2 months (military).  I'll stay as up to date as possible while doing so.

in love                             toddler boy                  baby girl

Sam and Susan 06/02/06     Adam 05/19/07         Anastasia 03/30/09

giminidragonfly
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 6:35 PM

my name is sarah i have 2 little girs they are 1 and 2 i am a stay at home mom for the time being lol. i scrapbook like crazy i have finished the girls first year album and started on the second year and one with all the family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)