Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come on in, and let us know who you are!  What types of crafts do you enjoy doing!?!?!

by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Replies (31-40):
scrappindiva74
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Hello!

My name is Angie, I've been scrapping for about 6 years, really started doing more projects in the last year or so. I love making word albums and various mini albums, most of these have been gifts for daycare parents or family.  I also enjoy making cards, need to do work on this area so I can actually get a bunch of cards stock piled so I am not making them as needed! In the last few months I've become a CTMH consultant, not so much to make money but feed my scrapping habit! I have the little cricut and the Expression and love working with them. I am open to suggestions on ideas, would love feedback on any projects that I post, as usual I am my worst critic.

In the last couple of months I've dabbled with crocheting also, so far I can only do 1 stitch and make dish cloths. lol

I look forward to making new friends!

ppmomma
by on Oct. 1, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Hello! My name is Sandi i have two children a 1 year old daughter named addie and a 4 year old son named aden. I love to do scrapbooking when i can! lol i used to love painting but thats hard to do with kids now. I have a at home business called passion parties i love doing that! I love making alot of things! I am going to try to do some crafty things for christmas with my kids since i now live by a hobby lobby! yay! that store rocks!:)

blujeanlady62
by on Oct. 6, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Hello,

My name is Mary, and I've just joined this group.  I have been doing all sorts of crafts from around 12 years old. Crocheting, needlepoint, hook rugs, painting ceramics, paint by number and scrapbooking.  My early scrapbooks were to take what I called the "smut" papers and I would cut out all the cute pictures of animals.

I really got into the "scrapbooking" about 14 years ago.  I rubbertamped before that.   In the recent 5 years I have had my own scrapbook business.  ScrapNMore, I offer supplies at a reasonable price at scrapbook events.  I became a Close to My Heart Rep and will be launching my new business shortly.

I love to learn new things and am looking forward to this group.

Sanara
by Member on Oct. 20, 2009 at 1:36 AM

Hello, my name is Christine. I am a 23 yr old stay at home mother of two girls. My oldest is almost 3 yr in Jan. named phoenix. And my youngest is 7 months old named Asiya. I look forwared to learning new crafts in this group. :D

cali_mom_07
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2009 at 2:29 AM

Hi Ladies my name is Wendy. I'm a stay at home mom I have a 2 year old boy who i have so much fun with. I've been scrapbooking for about 6 years but i still consider myself to be a beginner. I would love to learn new things and make new friends.

scrappermom2
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Hi my name is Lisa.  I am a sahm to two kids.  Alexis 12 and Logan 5.  I absolutely love to bake, cook, and SCRAPBOOK.  I am a little addicted to scrapbooking.  In a few groups on here but you can never have to many scrapbooking groups.  LOL  cant wait to get active on here.

bakingscrapbookingfamily car

angie582
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 11:15 AM

My name is Angie im 22 A SAHM to 3 wonderful girls 5,3,20mo im married to my best friend for 6 yrs hes a trucker so he's away alot ...i do EVERYTHING! i sew,crochet,learning to knit,scrapbook,paint,write,i do alot of photography,love doing crafts w my girls,baking, cooking...i'm also outdoorsy but i love my crafts

scrapbookingshooting photoknittingapron

fyvettew
by New Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Hi All!!

My name is Felicia and I'm a sahm for the past two years. I have a 9 year old daughter who is a ball of energy and a super social butterfly and an 8 year old stepson who lives with his mom in Hawaii. I've grown bored with staying at home but going back to work is not an option right now so I have decided to spend some time crafting and scrapbooking. I have always loved  crafts but up until recently did not have the time to dedicate to starting anything. I have tons of pics just thrown in boxes and they really need to be preserved in a better way. I am looking forward to learning a lot from you crafty/scrapping ladies and making some friends in the process!   

blowing kisses

graygirl86
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Hi, My name is Amber.  I love to scrapbook.  I also sew sometimes.  I don't have very much experience with scrapbooking but I'm just getting more into it lately and am learning more about the different tools and things.

acupofcoffee
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 8:38 PM

hello, my name is gel. I am a mother of three children (2 boys and 1 girl). My youngest is 2 years old. I started to love digital scrapbooking when a friend of mine inspire  to do so.  I found it very enjoying and i love pictures. My only problem is that i cant afford to purchase digital scrapbooking application because it's in dollar. by the way i'm from the Philippines i dont have credits cards to purchase all those things. That's why i'm hoping that u will post freebies and links where i can use for my digital scrapbooking. i am looking forward to that very soon. thanks

blowing kisses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN