Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come on in, and let us know who you are!  What types of crafts do you enjoy doing!?!?!

by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Replies (41-50):
momtobe3209
by New Member on Dec. 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Hello I am Jennifer. I have one beautiful baby boy Joey who is 10 1/2 months old. I am starting to get into more of the crafts for around my house. I need more decore! I am STILL working on my baby scrapbook from like 4 years ago (soo bad). I am needing to start my wedding one (married almost 3 years) AAAAND I need to do my sons! I am a SAHM but I just dont get much time unless he takes a nap or goes nighty night. BUT that would be a perfect time to just relax and get creative!

I am in Vancouver Washington looking for other mommies out there in the area as well.

Stop by my page and say hello, I dont have many real life friends that have children so....they dont come around..grr.

Have a wonderful week!

queeniamissy
by on Dec. 26, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Hi my name is Missy!  I'm 29, a sahm, have 2 children, and I'm married to a great guy!  I often find myself buying other crafts people make at fairs, festivals, etc.  I'm sure I could make them myself I just don't know how to!  I'm hoping I'll learn how to make crafty things in this group.  I've also always wanted to scrapbook, but I've never tried!  I'm looking forward to trying new things this upcoming year.

babydollsmama
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2009 at 12:21 AM

Hey ladies!!!  I'm Jerlene, a 25yr old SAHmomma to a beautiful lil 4 yr old girl!!!  And almost a baby boy!!!  Come April that is, and I have been itchin to scrapbook sooooo bad, but haven't gotten the time this season, or haven't made the time, boo, but I want to start again and am so glad to see that others are in the same boat as me!!  I love arts and crafts of every degree, I just finished a few crocheted baby blankets, and 2 scarves, and want to learn to do more!  And I haven't made an actual scrapbook page in months, but I have been buying still, lol.  Well can't wait to get crafty and motivated especially this coming year!!

charmed_2381
by on Dec. 28, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Hello my name is Rachel and I am a prod mommy of 3 wonderful kids. I have 1 boy and 2 girls. My son will be 5 on Tuesday and I have been married to my wonderful husband for 5 years too. I love to make tags and I love using digital scrap kits in my tags.

TammyD67
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Hi my name is Tammy I am a 42yr old wife and mom, I have a beautiful 16yr old daughter and feel so blessed. I am a nurse and have tons of pics and never have created a scrapbook...yet. I just recently saw digital scrapbooking online and its amazing, I am hoping to get help on how to start and make new friends along the way 

Have a wonderful evening,Smiles, Tammy

kmkluvs2scrap
by New Member on Jan. 8, 2010 at 1:46 PM

Hi! I am Kristin, SAHM to 5 beautiful children! I am an avid scrapbooker and love to make paper crafts! I homeschool all my children as well. I have been married for 10 years to a totally awesome guy!  We are a born again Christian family!  Looking forward to being part of the group and meeting other ladies with the same craft obsessions!

Kristin

Wife to one, Mom to many!

Scrapper of much! 

kronficlan
by New Member on Jan. 8, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Hi i am Trista- sahm to 1 dd who is 4mo and I am wanting to make her baby book. I am into photography and love making alphabet photography. I would also like to get into knitting, quilting, and card making.

in lovebaby girlpuppycat

kelsandtysmom
by on Jan. 9, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Hi everyone :-)

My name is Melody and I have a dd who is 12 and a ds who is 10. I have been married to dh for 14 yrs. I LOVE to scrapbook, cross stitch, photography my family. I love to learn new things and hope to learn in this group.

tara_robinson
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2010 at 2:11 AM

Hi. My name is Tara and I am the proud Mommy to 4 beautiful kids.2 boys and 2 girls. My oldest is a CHD survivor and a complete Miracle to even be here with us today. I LOVE Crafts! My favorite at this time is cardmaking, but I just started attending a scrapbooking class. And so far I love it. I am interested in learning to crochet and I cross stitch as well! I look forward to htis group

thank you

Tara have a nice day 

Pamelalynne85
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Hi, I am pamela-24 with a 4 year old boy

I absolutly love scrapbooking! Scrapbooking is one of my passions. I've been doing it since 2006. I usually buy my items only if they are on the sale rack! lol. 

I have over 500 layouts, and 5 albums!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN