Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come on in, and let us know who you are!  What types of crafts do you enjoy doing!?!?!

by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Replies (71-78):
mom1955
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2010 at 8:48 PM

I'M REBECCA FROM ARKANSAS AND WANT TO LEARN SCRAP BOOKING FOR MY DOWNSYNDROME DAUGHTER FOR US TO DO TOGETHER

gina6239
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Hi, my name is Gina. I am 21 years old and mommy to one beautiful fourteen month old girl, Leah. I am getting married in about 17 days.

I love scrapbooking! I made a scrapbook of my daughter's first year for her birhtday. I also love making collages, bow making, embroidery, sewing/clothes making.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing ideas with you all.

hmcn
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Hi my name is Honesty and I'm a SAHM to a beautiful 10 month old girl. I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing and cross-stiching. I want to take up other hobbies as well but we will see. :)

autumns_mom22
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Hello ladies!! My name is Athena. I am a SAHM to 2 beautiful little girls. Autumn, 3 and Olivia, 6 months. I started scrapping a few months after my 1st was born. I was on a hiatus during my pregnancy with the second and have started up once again. I also like to crochet, but it's not something I do as much as scrapping. I have a boyfriend. We have been together 4 years and will be planning a wedding in August of next year. We also have 4 dogs. Peaches, Lady, Tootsie and Bree.

FantasyJ5
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2011 at 9:53 AM

Hi. My name is Sabrina. I live in Savannah, GA. I'm married to an amazing former Marine who is getting ready to start illustration at the Savannah College of Art and Design in the fall. I have two beautiful children, a five (almost 6) yr old boy and a 5 month old girl. I love to scrapbook and have recently gotten into other crafts. I have made diaper cakes for some friends, tutus, wine charms and just got a sewing machine. My first sewing project is making some soft blocks and rings for my daughter. I look forward to sharing my ideas and learning new tips from you ladies

Mrs.butterfly
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I am carrie and from idaho i love to scrapbook and cross stitch. I have 3 kids and engaged to get married next december.

clarissam25
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:06 PM
I am Clarissa from Missouri n i love to scrapbook more than anything..especially minis!! :) card making, baking/cooking, bow making, science experiments with the kids, all crafts actually!! Currently learning and doing a lot with wood/interior design!!
lovlyB
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hello, My name is Brenda, mom of two.

Im new to this group and a newbie to scrapbooking. Well fairly, I love digital scrapbooking and photoshop why because i love to take photos of my family whenever I can. I also love the great outdoors-bbq is my favorite. Im glad to be here and love to get know more of you and scrapbooking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)