Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come on in, and let us know who you are!  What types of crafts do you enjoy doing!?!?!

by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Replies (71-79):
mom1955
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2010 at 8:48 PM

I'M REBECCA FROM ARKANSAS AND WANT TO LEARN SCRAP BOOKING FOR MY DOWNSYNDROME DAUGHTER FOR US TO DO TOGETHER

gina6239
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Hi, my name is Gina. I am 21 years old and mommy to one beautiful fourteen month old girl, Leah. I am getting married in about 17 days.

I love scrapbooking! I made a scrapbook of my daughter's first year for her birhtday. I also love making collages, bow making, embroidery, sewing/clothes making.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing ideas with you all.

hmcn
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Hi my name is Honesty and I'm a SAHM to a beautiful 10 month old girl. I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing and cross-stiching. I want to take up other hobbies as well but we will see. :)

autumns_mom22
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Hello ladies!! My name is Athena. I am a SAHM to 2 beautiful little girls. Autumn, 3 and Olivia, 6 months. I started scrapping a few months after my 1st was born. I was on a hiatus during my pregnancy with the second and have started up once again. I also like to crochet, but it's not something I do as much as scrapping. I have a boyfriend. We have been together 4 years and will be planning a wedding in August of next year. We also have 4 dogs. Peaches, Lady, Tootsie and Bree.

FantasyJ5
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2011 at 9:53 AM

Hi. My name is Sabrina. I live in Savannah, GA. I'm married to an amazing former Marine who is getting ready to start illustration at the Savannah College of Art and Design in the fall. I have two beautiful children, a five (almost 6) yr old boy and a 5 month old girl. I love to scrapbook and have recently gotten into other crafts. I have made diaper cakes for some friends, tutus, wine charms and just got a sewing machine. My first sewing project is making some soft blocks and rings for my daughter. I look forward to sharing my ideas and learning new tips from you ladies

Mrs.butterfly
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I am carrie and from idaho i love to scrapbook and cross stitch. I have 3 kids and engaged to get married next december.

clarissam25
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:06 PM
I am Clarissa from Missouri n i love to scrapbook more than anything..especially minis!! :) card making, baking/cooking, bow making, science experiments with the kids, all crafts actually!! Currently learning and doing a lot with wood/interior design!!
lovlyB
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hello, My name is Brenda, mom of two.

Im new to this group and a newbie to scrapbooking. Well fairly, I love digital scrapbooking and photoshop why because i love to take photos of my family whenever I can. I also love the great outdoors-bbq is my favorite. Im glad to be here and love to get know more of you and scrapbooking.

Alabamachick
by Member on May. 27, 2017 at 12:57 AM

Hello my name is Leah.. I am blessed.. I have a beautiful 6 year old daughter named Zoey. I am 35 years old. I enjoy scrapbooking, playing in paint shop pro, tye dye, hands own crafts, not very good at crochet things turn out well crooked lol however I made Zoey a blanket for her babies that she's proud of lol.. I love taking pictures actually I helped make the kindegarten scrap book at school this year.. It was lots of fun and I'm truly going to miss the school.. Zoey will go to public first grade next year, as she went to preschool and kindegarten at the local church which her mom and uncle went to when they were young. I look forward to getting to know you all and making friends.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)