Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know?????

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:18 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

When the next book is coming out??  What's it about or if there is even talks about a new book??  I miss reading his stories!  Any suggestions on other authors to read that are similar to him??

reading

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mama_de_Aidan
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 1:47 PM

The last book to come out was The Lucky One but other than that I haven't heard of any new ones coming out yet...to keep in eye out have you checked out his website?

www.nicholassparks.com  

mariana.gif picture by SF_Wifey

readingmama607
by Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM

HIs books always come out at the beginning of October.  Nicholas Sparks is my absolute favorite author, has been for years, and another author that I would recommend would be Richard Paul Evans.  His stories grasp the heart as well.  Start with The Last Promise or THe Locket (which has a sequel called The Carousel).  Hope this helps :)

Chef_Belinda
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Quoting readingmama607:

HIs books always come out at the beginning of October.  Nicholas Sparks is my absolute favorite author, has been for years, and another author that I would recommend would be Richard Paul Evans.  His stories grasp the heart as well.  Start with The Last Promise or THe Locket (which has a sequel called The Carousel).  Hope this helps :)

Thanks!  I'll check it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)