Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you give your child homeopathic or herbal remedies??

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:52 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 373 Total Views

My son has not been to a doc yet but he is definitely different!!! I think he has Aspergers.I started giving him Brain food (lecithin) to help his brain function properly, Cod Liver oil, and Hypercalm mental focus that helps relieve hyperactivity, anxiety,lack of focus and disruptive behavior associated with add/adhd and other developmental disorders. I am excited to see if they work, this is only the third day and i do see a little improvement! Do you use anything with your children??

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
widespreadpanic
by Co-Owner on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:24 AM

Yes we have used many different things. recently we have started using Lutimax and have seen great results. It is all natural and it has helped in so many ways. the best thing about it is what it has done to help our whole family be better. They even talk to you and answer any questions when you call. If you would like the info please message me. I am going to put up a post in the next few days that goes into more detail.

MommyJanice44
by Head Admin on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Yes they work , My son is on just holistic supplements , they work very very well with  his system .. I use the MPS -GOLD 100 and the Brain Calm , Also theres so many other's that are out there that are amazing at what they are doing in regards to helping are kiddo;s good job momma and keep up the good work on the natruals' ways to go's lol .  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)