Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

simple online games teach 'mouse' skills

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 2:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 2540 Total Views

i just found this website Avens Corner...There are simple, easy to play games that use the mouse on ur computer...it is created for younger asd children but im sure the simple games could teach any aged person how to control the mouse..my son enjoyed it for a few minutes, i know i will be revisiting it with him agian soon..hope others enjoy it also :)

http://www.avenscorner.com/

by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ShadowRaven
by Member on Nov. 8, 2010 at 8:20 AM

Thanks so much for this, my mom actually just asked me (literally 5 minutes ago lol) to try and find some free online games that she can teach ds how to play on the weekends while SO and I are at work. :)

OpalB
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Wow thanks I know with my older son I had gotten him the Reader Rabbit game for toddlers and you pretty much could do no wrong with the mouse. Which helped him figure out how it worked. I will try this with my younger son though. I have been looking for something like this. Thank you.

hempknotter
by Member on Nov. 8, 2010 at 8:43 PM

ur welcome, just sharing something i thought was useful :)

hempknotter
by Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 12:37 PM

BUMP!!

my son is loving these games, and doing so well with the mouse!!

hempknotter
by Member on Jan. 10, 2011 at 1:07 AM

bump :)

briansmom123
by Member on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:26 PM

My son uses a wonderful site, well it is actually a browser for autistic childern,  it has wonderful games and fun places for kids.  Here is the link www.zacbrowser.com   Hope it helps

mrs.wondergem
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 6:36 AM

Thak you for the tip.  I have been looking for something like this to teach my son to control the mouse.  At his school they have a touch screen computer and so he is always getting frustrated when he cant just touch the screen to make things happen.  Hopefully this will help him.  Thanks again!!

justgrape723
by Member on Jan. 14, 2011 at 9:12 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN