Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sometimes you just gotta laugh

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:13 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 269 Total Views
You know your kid has Aspergers when he keeps up a two hour detailed running commentary of all the feelings and associated problems with having a numb mouth after 2 fillings... it is constant, relentless and shows no sign of easing until the drugs wear off, from analysing why it is difficult to keep food in your mouth, what things would taste like, how he can feel a little bit of numbness in his eyelids (???) the pros and cons of eating custard or jelly as opposed to liquid such as water or coffee, biting ones tongue and at what point does it stop being pressure awareness and start being pain?
LOLOLOL all I can say is I am glad he will never have 9 months of pregnancy to scrutinize.
Hope you're having a great day!

I Believe everything happens for a reason... & sometimes that reason sucks

sticking out tongue

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
arkansasmama08
by Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:20 PM

lol that's awesome. poor you though lol. i love your siggy

carrotcake94
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Thank you for making me laugh...I agree...you have to laugh....sometimes if I did'nt laugh...i would cry... 

MissPuzzled
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2011 at 7:38 AM

ROFL Thank you so much for that. I myself have had a similar day with my Aspie son which has slightly driven me round the twist and to read your post made me laugh so hard and let me know I'm not alone. Thanks heaps and I hope your boy has recovered well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)