Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was your Child Typical and suddenly regressed?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 9:11 AM
  • 108 Replies
  • 7788 Total Views

If your Child was Injured by Vaccine's, has Mercury Poisoning or any other Health Issues from Vaccine's, please feel free to join the Group below!  We have ton's of support & great information on Vaccine Injury! I respect the fact that this Group is more about Parenting, not the Vaccine Issue and I will continue to respect that! Just wanted those of you with questions or dealing with a Child that has been toxic poisoned to know this is a great group. Autism & Mercury Poisoning is same exact symptoms, samething, just different reasons.

Thanks, Rita

Autism, Mercury Poisoning and Everything in between

You can always find this group with the following URL:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/freespeech

by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nycte
by on Aug. 26, 2008 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

My daughter was unique from the day she was concieved.  She would kick me to the beat of the music playing while pregnant. She was sensory  sensative. She refused to do the family bed thing. She loved the swing and was not super fond of being held. All this from day one.

Joyslove810
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2008 at 8:01 PM

Hello..

My name is Joy and I have a two year son that has autism...He was always a happy baby that never really cried but once in a blue moon...He was different ever since i had him..The shot thing about mercury poisoning I don't believe it ..Or we would all have it ...they change the shots every year and takes stuff out and add stuff to them...I Believe its starts when the baby is born ,,,God only give you your kids for a reason..He knows you will take good care of them..

Joyannkids

elenasmommy
by on Aug. 29, 2008 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this

i CANNOT agree with you on that.  the cdc and fda do not tell you how many toxins are in vaccinations, they don't have to...and we all don't have the mercury poisoning because it all depends on how your body metabolizes the metals.  babies that are being born today are actually exposed to MORE metals and chemicals in the vaccs than when we were growing up.  Here is but a SHORT list of chemicals that our "honest" (?) government puts in our vaccs:

Formaldehyde, aluminum, lead, several types of BATTERY (yes, battery) acids, ammonia, copper, mercury, iron, selenium, high levels of magnesium

and no, the cdc DOES NOT have to tell what's in the vaccines or how much, or how much it harms your body when you inject drastically high levels (more than your body can metabolize naturally) in them. 

I beg of you, please do some intense research on vaccs.  Start with a book called What Your Doctor Does Not Tell You About Vaccinations...it's very informative.

MamaRita
by Group Owner on Aug. 30, 2008 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting elenasmommy:

i CANNOT agree with you on that.  the cdc and fda do not tell you how many toxins are in vaccinations, they don't have to...and we all don't have the mercury poisoning because it all depends on how your body metabolizes the metals.  babies that are being born today are actually exposed to MORE metals and chemicals in the vaccs than when we were growing up.  Here is but a SHORT list of chemicals that our "honest" (?) government puts in our vaccs:

Formaldehyde, aluminum, lead, several types of BATTERY (yes, battery) acids, ammonia, copper, mercury, iron, selenium, high levels of magnesium

and no, the cdc DOES NOT have to tell what's in the vaccines or how much, or how much it harms your body when you inject drastically high levels (more than your body can metabolize naturally) in them. 

I beg of you, please do some intense research on vaccs.  Start with a book called What Your Doctor Does Not Tell You About Vaccinations...it's very informative.

I just wanted to say the Doctor that wrote that book is my Grandson's Dan Doctor, She is one of the best in the field. Every child is different, in Lane's case, Dr Stephanie Cave did every extensive test in the book, Lane does have Induced Autism, all of his vaccine's, she pulled the lot numbers were full of Mercury & other toxins. She diagnosed him with severe Mercury Poisoning, labeled with Autism. I would like to add this photo of him before he was vaccine injured. Everyone is welcome to their own opinion in this group. Mine is not an opinion, it's a fact I am sorry to say! Rita Group Owner

This was before!

This is After, he is now 9 years old, still not mainstreamed in school! This was the last day of school, in his little class of 4 students with Autism.

elenasmommy
by on Sep. 3, 2008 at 10:27 AM

I am so sorry to hear that your grandson was injured by the vaccs.  My son's doctor is Scott Smith, P.A. from Creation's Own here in Palm Bay, FL.  He was generous enough to explain what you had said in your reply...and it confirmed everything that I had suspected.  True, my son is just now in the beginning stages of all of the extensive testing that was performed on your little one, but he gave me the glimmer of hope that I have been looking for years.  RJ was also a child that had severly regressed by the age of 2.  I just wish that I could get some of these other parents to understand that vaccinations are not as safe as as cdc is letting on. 

See, your body already has minute amounts of metals in it.  These metals are necessary for brain function.  If a child is vacced with a mixture that has even more mercury/lead/copper, etc., their body may not be able to filter all of that and flush it from their bodies.  It just (for lack of a better term) "swims and floats" around in their body.  That's what happening to my son and that is why he needs to have chelation to flush it out. 

I ask everyone that I meet to join the Educate Before You Vaccinate group so that they can watch that video.  Maybe I should just tell them to go to youtube and look up vaccinations?

ASDPDDmommy
by on Sep. 11, 2008 at 2:06 PM

Sometimes I want to think my son was normal. That he developed in the milestones he was supposed to. I was so tired all the time I just never really noticed. When I got fired, and I could spend more time with him. I started to notice that he was not talking. Now he was vaccineated according to schedule. So, it is possible that was a factor in the severity of the Autism. He had a seizure after his two year vaccines, we were never offered an explaination why it occured.   We were just told if he kept having them he would need medication.

Thea50
by Member on Sep. 14, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Born Normal. Vaccinated. Yes. Regressed. Yes. What doctors tell you is that all vaccines are mandatory.  Vaccines are mandatory for children in daycare. Children at home can wait for the second schedule. That would have been an important piece of information.  Parents should be given the  option to delay vaccines for stay-at -home children. It should be mandatory for children to receieve a speech evaluation before undertaking stressful multiple shots at once. And  not undermine the development of language by promoting one shot per visit.  I would have preferred to set up multiple appointments, pay the co-payments, instead of having a nonverbal son. What are the chances for him ever to speak. Society is anything but uplifting when they are pointing fingers, profiting from disabilities, hiding behind laws that protect them from lawsuits and chorusing that vaccines are safe. The Constitution states "the pursuit of happiness."  How can my son ever pursue happiness now that it has been literally been ripped out of his throat.

aut2beok2beme
by Member on Sep. 23, 2008 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I am new to this group and excited to be here. What you guys are doing here is fantastic!

I have ultimate respect for both sides of the vaccination issue and being a biological, adoptive and foster parent at different times in my parenting experience, I feel that this has put me in a very unique position. As a bio parent it is my choice not to vaccinate, not only are toxins put into vaccines but so are lactose, egg whites and pig parts. What about kids who are allergic to eggs and milk? What about people who are vegetarian or who because of religious reasons don't eat pork?  HMMMM?

As a foster parent I have no choice about vaccinations, but I do stand my ground on how many I allow them to give at a time.  Our bodies can get rid of a small amount of toxins, but not if they are bombarded.  I also feel that some children are more susceptible because compromised immune systems. That whole thing where doctors will say it's OK to vaccinate when your child already has the sniffles, just makes me want to scream. So that's my bit of opinion.

Also when my autistic daughter who also has CP, was given her Kindergarten polio shot, she went completely limp on one half of her body 2 hours after she got the vaccine and stayed that way for nearly three weeks.  Yes, I believe vaccines can be dangerous and that you should tread lightly. Many  pediatricians who still believe in vaccines are even saying now, that you should give no more than 2 vaccinations at a time and that if your child has been sick they need to have been well for at least 2 weeks before being vaccinated. So there's my 2 cents anyway and hello to all.

rjcjplus8
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2008 at 11:05 PM

with me i cant believe it eith .  i have 2 sons , the same weight, the same height , and the same birthday....growing up saying words talking and singing ring aroung the roses to one another .  but then one day one deciced to regress , no more word, no more socialization.  hes always had poor eye contact, my sis pointed out , and stared at the ceiling fan, but what happened to "heidi mommy"?  and the other twin is fine?

feltaholic
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2008 at 9:33 AM

My son would start to learn something and then it was gone.  He always showed signs of having autism.  As a baby the doctor's just put it down to global delays.  He wasn't officially diagnosed until 5yrs.  I can remember him getting a bunch of shots and that night started to run a high temp.  But he didn't change.  He is and has always been, who he is. 

Tammy Lessick

Story Time Felts Ind Consultant

www.learningfelt.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)