Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was your Child Typical and suddenly regressed?

Posted by   + Show Post

If your Child was Injured by Vaccine's, has Mercury Poisoning or any other Health Issues from Vaccine's, please feel free to join the Group below!  We have ton's of support & great information on Vaccine Injury! I respect the fact that this Group is more about Parenting, not the Vaccine Issue and I will continue to respect that! Just wanted those of you with questions or dealing with a Child that has been toxic poisoned to know this is a great group. Autism & Mercury Poisoning is same exact symptoms, samething, just different reasons.

Thanks, Rita

Autism, Mercury Poisoning and Everything in between

You can always find this group with the following URL:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/freespeech

by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 9:11 AM
Replies (111-111):
MommyJanice44
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2017 at 11:10 PM

Quoting marcie1455:

In the case of our son, we waited to vaccinate him.  He still ended up with autism.  The diagnosis came before we decided to go forward to vaccinate him.  I do wonder about my birth inducement.  I was in labor for three days.  My labor was stopped two times totally, because my son was not ready to be born.  Different IV's of labor inducement drugs were used. One intern even mentioned to me that if it would have been him...he would have just sent me home.  Eventually doctor's decided to break my water.  I do wonder if the toxins used during my delivery affected my son. The eyes are the last to develop and my son ended up with a lazy eye and amblyopia, (which caused him to be in jeopardy of losing his eyesight at one point).   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)