Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was your Child Typical and suddenly regressed?

Posted by   + Show Post

If your Child was Injured by Vaccine's, has Mercury Poisoning or any other Health Issues from Vaccine's, please feel free to join the Group below!  We have ton's of support & great information on Vaccine Injury! I respect the fact that this Group is more about Parenting, not the Vaccine Issue and I will continue to respect that! Just wanted those of you with questions or dealing with a Child that has been toxic poisoned to know this is a great group. Autism & Mercury Poisoning is same exact symptoms, samething, just different reasons.

Thanks, Rita

Autism, Mercury Poisoning and Everything in between

You can always find this group with the following URL:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/freespeech

by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 9:11 AM
Replies (101-109):
Vikingangel
by Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 9:28 PM

My 9yr old, has just always been himself. Now when i was 5months preg with him, they did an ultrasound, and they recommended an abortion, because they said his fecal fold was to thick and he would have down syndrome. When my husband and i asked if they were for sure, they said 90% sure, but they would have to do an amnio to be sure, which I refused. I told them, that even if we had it, then it couldn't be cured, and so we would just take care of him. Now is his ASD connected to that fecal fold? I do not know. But he has always been just plain unique, since the day he was born.

But I do want to mention, that we have experienced a reggression in his behaviors within the last 6 months. I am not sure why or what is going on, has anyone noticed anything like this?

MommyJanice44
by Head Admin on Feb. 23, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Quoting Vikingangel:

My 9yr old, has just always been himself. Now when i was 5months preg with him, they did an ultrasound, and they recommended an abortion, because they said his fecal fold was to thick and he would have down syndrome. When my husband and i asked if they were for sure, they said 90% sure, but they would have to do an amnio to be sure, which I refused. I told them, that even if we had it, then it couldn't be cured, and so we would just take care of him. Now is his ASD connected to that fecal fold? I do not know. But he has always been just plain unique, since the day he was born.

But I do want to mention, that we have experienced a reggression in his behaviors within the last 6 months. I am not sure why or what is going on, has anyone noticed anything like this?

Awwh sweetie hugs for you , I do not understand a lot of why they regress some and at times they progress , If he isn't feeling well with many of are kiddo's that has much to do with how they are acting or responding to us . I commend you for staying strong true to your having the courage to do what you did that is amazing & bless you for that one mama .. I wished i could tell you the reason WHY ? IDK either ... big huge hugs hang in there K ..

Yrez
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:48 AM

My son was different from the beginning, although we didn't notice when he was a baby, because he was our first child, and autism is not the first thing you think about. We just thought he was a late talker and a child who preferred to play on his own, instead of playing with us or other children. I don't think that the vaccines at 14 months made any difference to his behaviour.

My daughter also got the vaccines at 15 months and she is still developing normally (she's three years old now).

mlo89
by Member on Aug. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM
my son was normal as a baby he laughed played with others lots of eye contact and he was developing at his age level he would shake his head no when he dint want something and wave bye etc..he would eat just about anything was very healthy..after his first birthday a month or two went bye and he suddenly started screaming all day long for no reason at all hed have the bad tantrums.dint wanna eat the stuff hed use to like and he stoped the lil communication he had he was always non verbal ..i do belive something changed him he did have his immunizations arround that time and since i had taken him late they gave him the vaccines all together 6 of them i remeber feeling so bad for him i think he had a bad reaction to the high amount of vaccines he had that day
mlo89
by Member on Aug. 8, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Another thing my son had many ear infections over these 3 years and has had medication prescribed often I read this could be harmful for children making them have autistic signs..I feel like they should reasearch these meds more since a lot of children w autism had history of ear infections and I'm sure had lots of medication to cure it ..could this be toxic causing this in our children?
MamaRita
by Group Owner on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mlo89:

my son was normal as a baby he laughed played with others lots of eye contact and he was developing at his age level he would shake his head no when he dint want something and wave bye etc..he would eat just about anything was very healthy..after his first birthday a month or two went bye and he suddenly started screaming all day long for no reason at all hed have the bad tantrums.dint wanna eat the stuff hed use to like and he stoped the lil communication he had he was always non verbal ..i do belive something changed him he did have his immunizations arround that time and since i had taken him late they gave him the vaccines all together 6 of them i remeber feeling so bad for him i think he had a bad reaction to the high amount of vaccines he had that day

That is exactly what they did to Lane, his ear infections delayed his 18 Mo shots, so they gave him six in one day. we lost that happy, healthy, talking in sentences to a no eye contact, no words, hand flapping, sick toddler. He is now 14, the sweetest, lovable, teenager ever, but still not mainstreamed in school, can't tie his shoes or carry any kind of conversation. Has not had a single shot since, his Dr after doing extensive testing said he was injected with enough Mercury to have killed a 500 pound man. 

marcie1455
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:03 PM

In the case of our son, we waited to vaccinate him.  He still ended up with autism.  The diagnosis came before we decided to go forward to vaccinate him.  I do wonder about my birth inducement.  I was in labor for three days.  My labor was stopped two times totally, because my son was not ready to be born.  Different IV's of labor inducement drugs were used. One intern even mentioned to me that if it would have been him...he would have just sent me home.  Eventually doctor's decided to break my water.  I do wonder if the toxins used during my delivery affected my son. The eyes are the last to develop and my son ended up with a lazy eye and amblyopia, (which caused him to be in jeopardy of losing his eyesight at one point).   

MommyJanice44
by Head Admin on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM

That is a theory about he induced labor' sorta like the being a Refrigerator mamas' that to is a theory or living to close to the freeways .. The Hep B vaccines at birth now and the Flu vaxs at birth . Then the 2 years of MMRs vaccines the 48 shots in 1 shot are kiddo's don't stand a chance .. 1 in 39 boys now' .. if that doesn't scare ya I don't no what will . If we all would just  educatebefore you vaccinate you will find that it is from all the toxic poisons in the vvaccines .  

Ms Janice and my Son Mr Kyle

whitepointer
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I believe some children are born with definate Austism and then there are the ones that develop it after an event such as vaccinations. I am pro vacs, but because my grand daughter was just diagnosed with autism I have been doing a lot of research and the one staggering statistic which is basically a big elephant in the room that NO ONE is talking about or is trying to research is the fact that their has been a 1000% increase in autism since the 1960s, where it was a one in a 10,000 chance your child would develop autism . In fact it was that rare that a doctor rarely saw a case. Fast forward 2014 and autism diagnoses are about 1 in 145!!! These figures go in line with more parents vaccinating their children and (It isnt manditory) by the way because the government of first world countries basically brow beat parent into getting the shots done. You never hear of people having an autistic child in third world countries because they are "educated" in vaccinating their children. The 18 month olds triple antigen needle is the one where a child is typically pushed overnight into austism going by parent testimonials. This is because the childs body cant handle taking three live viruses into their systems at the same time. It is too much for some childrens systems . All other shots that babies have up to that point are 1 virus injections. It is ridiculous. There is no reason why the triple anitigen cant be spread out over 6 months. It may be inconvenient to go to the doctors every 8 weeks, but what is more bloody inconvenient is 50 years of dealing with an autistic child. Im not saying my grand daughter became autistic after her injections, but I have started to wonder what it has done to her system as she is sick all the time apart from the autism which is very characteristic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN