Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:19 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 208 Total Views
HI, I am very new at this stuff and I hope I am doing this right. I am a mother of a 8 year old autistic child, Ia mhere to make friends with other moms.  My son is perfect the way he is but i would like to see what other moms do in certain situatuins and tryy my hardest to amke this easier for him to deal with.  Any advise would be appreciated espically on medications. I am so confused on all the meds that his doctors have told me about.  so please anyone who has any info i would love to hear it all. thank you for your time.  I am on MYSPACE so if you wan to be added just ask and i will send you my link to it.   see ya  chelby
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommylovesjande
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:53 PM
Hi:

Welcome to the group.  This is a wonderful group of people who are very knowledgeable about Autism.

I have two children who are on the Autistic Spectrum, my son is 5 with PDD-NOS and my daughter is 3 with ASD.

Looking forward to sharing stories with you.

Karen

Chelby
by on Jul. 20, 2007 at 11:04 PM
Hi Karen, Thank you for getting back to me so fast. My son is also high functioning but he also has MR, hyper-snsitivity disorder in all 5 senses so it is so hard for him to live an average everyday life. i look forward to getting to know you better so we can help each other. take care nad have a great night. Chelby
FoxyRoxy027
by on Jul. 21, 2007 at 4:37 PM
  My son is 7 and he has adhd, pdd-nos, mild mr, & odd.  My daughter is 2 and she has some speech delays but hasn't been dx with anything.  Their a lot of great moms on here who have lots of resources and information.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)