Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THE TRUTH ABOUT VACCINES - WHAT IS YOUR BABY REALLY GETTING JABBED WITH?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 300 Total Views

http://www.cafemom.com/home/MamaRita
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KrazyJess
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:01 PM
This is very interesting and I loved it.....
questioning
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:49 PM
Wow thanks for this info. it's very interesting!
saulsmom
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 12:09 AM
hi mamarita

know that was a very interested video but, where did u find it? why are all this videos coming out and noone is doing anything about it? i was just curious.

i know that there were rumors that some people where going to washington and i never heard anything else about it
can u tell me if u have heard anything the status of it?
man i tell u these people need to come out and tell us parents the truth about those vaccines why do they hide it?

i have always said drs are here to make their money and they don't care about nothing and it's true money is evil and god only knows that this kids are going through so much and noone says anything.

i wish there would be someone that work where they make the vaccines and they would speak out for all this kids.
well keep putting this post for i greatly appreciate knowing all this.
keep up the good work mamarita i feel u have a big heart and ur looking out for this kids.
once again thank you for ur hard work

saulsmom

MamaRita
by Group Owner on Aug. 2, 2007 at 3:46 PM

Quoting saulsmom:

hi mamarita

know that was a very interested video but, where did u find it? why are all this videos coming out and noone is doing anything about it? i was just curious.

i know that there were rumors that some people where going to washington and i never heard anything else about it
can u tell me if u have heard anything the status of it?
man i tell u these people need to come out and tell us parents the truth about those vaccines why do they hide it?

i have always said drs are here to make their money and they don't care about nothing and it's true money is evil and god only knows that this kids are going through so much and noone says anything.

i wish there would be someone that work where they make the vaccines and they would speak out for all this kids.
well keep putting this post for i greatly appreciate knowing all this.
keep up the good work mamarita i feel u have a big heart and ur looking out for this kids.
once again thank you for ur hard work

saulsmom

My Grandson is 8/yrs old. At age 20/mos he has his MMR shot, at 22/mos, he became a different person. He had made every milestone & was advanced. I know how you feel, because we didn't have a clue. It took us 1 yr & 6/mos to finally get an answer. To answer your question as bluntly as I can. The CDC & Doctor's are hand & hand. Everytime the Dr. gives a vaccine shot they get paid extra by RX Companies IT'S CALLED (THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT) $$$$$ we had to drive 5 hours away from here to find a Dr. that would run the heavy metal/yeast etc extensive blood work. $3,500 for 1 visit. Well worth it, she put his blood on a big screen computer, I cannot tell you what it looked like. White blood cells dead, not even working, red blood cells in big clumps moving slowly thru piles of yeast, looked like mountains. The Dr's name is Dr Stephanie Cave, she has written a book. She diagnosed Lane as Vaccine Injured/Mercury Poisoning. Now the fed gov had already done their homework & added a rider on our homeland securtity bill - no rx dr etc could be sued over mercury in vaccines. this is just a tiny bit of info that I have. I have not stopped studying in over 6/yrs now. Just go on line & type Autism.com & start searching. hope this answers your question. Below is some info I copied & pasted that might help you also. Thanks much, Rita

The poisonous public attacks on Katie Wright this week--for revealing that her autistic son Christian (grandson of NBC Chair Bob Wright), has recovered significant function after chelation treatments to remove mercury -- surprised many observers unfamiliar with the acrimonious debate over the mercury-based vaccine preservative Thimerosal. But the patronizing attacks on the mothers of autistic children who have organized to oppose this brain-killing poison is one of the most persistent tactics employed by those defending Thimerosal against the barrage of scientific evidence linking it to the epidemic of pediatric neurological disorders, including autism. Mothers of autistics are routinely dismissed as irrational, hysterical, or as a newspaper editor told me last week, "desperate to find the reason for their children's illnesses," and therefore, overwrought and disconnected.

But my experience with these women is inconsistent with those patronizing assessments. Over the past two years I've met or communicated with several hundred of these women. Instead of a desperate mob of irrational hysterics, I've found the anti-Thimerosal activists for the most part to be calm, grounded and extraordinarily patient. As a group, they are highly educated. Many of them are doctors, nurses, schoolteachers, pharmacists, psychologists, Ph.D.s and other professionals. Many of them approached the link skeptically and only through dispassionate and diligent investigation became convinced that Thimerosal-laced vaccines destroyed their children's brains. As a group they have sat through hundreds of meetings and scientific conferences, and studied research papers and medical tests. They have networked with each other at meetings and on the Web. Along the way they have stoically endured the abuse routinely heaped upon them by the vaccine industry and public health authorities and casual dismissal by reporters and editors too lazy to do their jobs. To get the full story, click on the link below.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr/attack-on-mothers_b_52894.html?view=screen

http://www.cafemom.com/home/MamaRita
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)