Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 10:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 136 Total Views
Hi everbody, my name is Karla.I am a mom of a 5 year old boy with autism.He is our only one.So happy to of found this group!
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
shyswancrazy
by Member on Mar. 26, 2007 at 9:24 AM
Hi and welcome,
Many of us here have kids that age. I also have two daughters 6 and 4. Some days the girls are worse than my son, but I think its just because they screech too much. We can't wait for our kids so start talking. In my girls case I wish they would stop if just for a minute, lol. I love my kids, but there are days when I look at them and go" stop acting like your dad".  Well I hope to get to know you more.
Hugs,
Shawnna
JRhope
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2007 at 9:54 AM
Hi Karla! I have a 3 yr old boy Ryan who is going on twenty. Looking into a variety of Diagnosis, now exploring Aspergers. Welcome. It's really nice to have a place to share and vent with people who walk the same line.
bellamomma
by Member on Mar. 26, 2007 at 10:46 AM
HELLO! Welcome to the group. We are so glad you found us! I have three kids, 4, 2, 1. My 2 year old is a non-verbal Autie boy. He is a love and just a delight. We are doing lots of therapy and interventions...Most have been successful in controlling agression, behaviors, attention and helping to complete tasks.
Dina
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)