Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Showing Lane's improvement with his motor skills!

Lane and his Mom, Kat

by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 10:18 AM
Replies (21-30):
2tallmom
by Member on Mar. 31, 2009 at 10:49 AM

Quoting tiffanyp1980:

Quoting 2tallmom:

Quoting MamaRita:

TO 2tallmom What an awesome Video, in the first part, I couldn't stop my tears, in the last part, I couldn't stop the smile on my face. Thanks for sharing this Beautiful video!! Yes, there is hope!

Oh wow, thank you for such a nice comment. I would encourage all moms to try to put something like this together of their child or children with ASD. It helped put things in perspective for our whole family & was a really good way for us to share what was happening with Jamin with family & friends. It broke down a lot of barriers & misconceptions that most of them admitted they had about Autism & about Jamin. I am looking forward to making another in the next year or so to show just how far he has come now that he is in Kindergarten & doing amazingly well. =D Thanks again & I really enjoyed your videos too!

I agree with MamaRita! Thank you so much for that. I'm still crying. I need to do something like this for my Chloe. She doesn't have an autism diagnosis, yet, but we are working with early intervention and she's in speech therapy. Right now, my husbands family seems to be hellbent on blaming my parenting for her, uniqueness.... Did you use a program or website to help you create this?

Sorry I didn't see this until now, haven't been able to be on much. I have Windows XP & just used the program that came with it - Windows Movie Maker. It's under Accessories in your Program Files if that's what you have. What did you other ladies use that have added videos here? All the videos are great!

nursetroutt
by Group Admin on Mar. 31, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Quoting 2and2onway:

My Aspie, Jeremiah wrote a song and actually let us record him singing. This is a huge step in his social skills.

He has the voice of an angel       

angel mini

~ JANA
MamaRita
by Group Owner on Mar. 31, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Quoting nursetroutt:

Quoting 2and2onway:

My Aspie, Jeremiah wrote a song and actually let us record him singing. This is a huge step in his social skills.

angel mini

OH WOW! How Awesome!! Sweetest voice ever!!

2and2onway
by on Mar. 31, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Thank you for the kind words.

Cupid Cash

AisForAutism
by Member on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Video created as a summary introduction for kids to autism. This can be used in schools, classrooms or community groups to help typical peers better understand those on the spectrum.

Joanna K-V

www.AisForAutism.net

jigsaw ribbonA Is for Autism, F Is for Friend

olijackie
by Member on Apr. 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM
Quoting AisForAutism:

Video created as a summary introduction for kids to autism. This can be used in schools, classrooms or community groups to help typical peers better understand those on the spectrum.

Thank you for posting this video!! That is really awesome and can be used in schools.

USAF.Wife
by on May. 18, 2009 at 7:53 PM

well here is a video of my daughter i just did today, i just asked her a bunch of questions and had her answer them. she has ADHD and aspergers. 

Pauladenise
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:40 AM

I'm sorry I see my oops!

4timesblessed
by Member on Sep. 19, 2009 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Early in the day

In the evening

Despite all the stress, he has my heart and drives me each day.

Charlenesurprise mini

MommyJanice44
by Head Admin on Sep. 25, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Quoting MamaRita:

Quoting nursetroutt:

Quoting 2and2onway:

angel mini

OH WOW! How Awesome!! Sweetest voice ever!!

That was just adorable ....... bless his heart ....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN