Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

House Committee on Education and Labor is Requesting Pictures

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

House Committee on Education and Labor is Requesting Pictures

Dear Advocates,
      Today I received a call from the House Committee on Education and Labor in Washington D.C. asking me if I know of any parents that would submit pictures that you took if your child was injured from restraint and seclusion in the public school system.
      They hope to use the photos during the GAO hearing as part of a visual while
      witnesses testify. The photos would either be mounted on foam core or projected on a large television screen in the hearing room. Unfortunately, there are no guarantees these photos will be used at all. High level committee staff will have final say in what is presented in the hearing and the quality of photos will have to meet their specification.If you would like to help out, please email me the picture/s you want to submit and fill out the information below. Those of you who have already sent me pictures in the past, if you want me to forward the pictures on for the GAO hearing please fill out the information below. I need to have the pictures to them by this Friday May 8th. Your name: Full Address and state: Phone number: Restraint, Seclusion or both: A note of approval from you for the House Committee on Education and Labor to use your child's picture/s:
      - Phyllis Musumeci Families Against Restraint and Seclusion
is.gd/xlhj

by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)