• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Infant Formula

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:53 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 201 Total Views

I am a mother of a soon to be 3 year old who happens to have autism.  he is a very picky eater -self limiting- his doctors and i have done some researching and discovered that infant formula has some of what he needs, carnation instant breakfast has the rest of what he needed so the idea was to try it out,  to our surprise  he likes it, I mix one whole packet with 8 oz of formula three time a day ( after each meal), so far so good he is drinkiing it. 

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kristinaleann
by Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:54 PM

im glad that it is working for him :)

MamaGlitterBug
by Group Admin on Jun. 10, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Yes it's pretty common to use some sort of supplements. We used BOOST. Premixed all I had to do was open the top. Isaac was out of it for a couple weeks and when I bought new, it was in a different kind of container so he wont touch it now.......but I sure wish he would again!

I'm Jess...wife to Jared...Mama of 3 +1 (sd)=4 children. Amanda (sd) 9, Amethyst  6, Isaac 4 & Elijah almost 2.  Isaac has special needs: autism and epilepsy. I support Nursing In Public and am anti-vaccines. Check out my page on myspace!  http://myspace.com/glitterbug03

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)