• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pittsburgh Public School Teacher Assaults Boy With Autism!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:29 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 329 Total Views

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
destiny29
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:34 AM

That's incredibly upseting to watch! I hope she was fired!

nvillon25
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:04 PM

According to the news she was fired 3 days after this video surfaced, her teaching license was revoked. I can't believe that someone with such little patience would want to become a teacher.

Pregnancy ticker

MommyJanice44
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:11 PM

I saw it last night didn't know what it was until you told me , I am glad that I wasn't paying much attention to it . I can't watch things like that . Makes me sick very angery , but this is happening everywhere . That is the part about life which makes me very sad . I can't comprehend that a teacher would do that , being that is what field she is in .. Get another job .. if she did that to this boy you know she has done it to many others .. What about her own kids .. God Bless them if they turn out to have Autism .. So she did loss her teaching career good , That is great to know at least she can't ever do this to another child . Where is the justice tho even if she did lose her job .. The damage is done already to the child .. Sad very Sad ..Thanks Jenn for letting us all know that keep on eye on how your child is acting when they get home from school .. VERY GOOD EYE .. My son couldn't tell me and they knew that . ughhhhhhhh 

Pauladenise
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Makes me want to kick her ass and it's not even my own child!

gstaley
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Quoting Pauladenise:

Makes me want to kick her ass and it's not even my own child!

My thought exactly.

Summer Sale, FFS All Diapers/Trainers and FREE SHIPPING for MacPacks !

Next Stcoking August 31@ 8pm EST/5pm PST

cindie83099
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:44 PM

throwing up OMG!!! I am completely sick from watching how that poor child was treated.  I hope she gets more done to her than just losing her teaching cert!!!!

Cindie

Proud mom to Ryan and Ronnie 
           my Angel and my Boo Boo

babyangle
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:37 PM

jigsaw ribbonOMG What a B----I AM mom to a daughter who has Autism ,this makes me sick to see this ,I would love to kick her ass that would just be the start.

myheartx4
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Who is filming this?  What an absolute disgrace, I can't imagine what that childs poor parents must be feeling. It can't be the first time she's done it either- surely that is assault??? Has she been charged? Just being stood down isn't much, that kind of crap deserves a permanent police record for assaulting a defenceless child. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)