Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come on in ladies!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:17 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 292 Total Views

You need friends? Something to do? Start out here!

My name is Katie  (find me on facebook!)

I just turned 29, and have 6.5 yr old twin girls, an almost 2 yr old girl, and an 8 mo old girl. I homeschool my twins, who I am proud ot say are advanced, and will be starting 2nd grade this fall!

I am super clingy hehe, and it doesn't help that most my friends are out of state or online, I don't have a car to drive around places...and honestly, even if I did have one, can't say I'd actually USE it during the day anyway!

Goals this year are to find things to occupy my time...well, fun time. I have plenty to DO that isn't fun :p

We started a huge garden this year, and I have spent MANY hours freezing veggies! it's been fun!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Come visit my database I have collected of KILLER deals and Free samples! http://dealspl.us/user/mkaaaaw

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mgnlee6
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Thanks for making the group. Awesome idea!

My name is Megan & im a stay at home mom to my 14 month old son named Nathan. I have been with his father for almost 7 years now. I love being able to be a stay at home mom but im starting to miss being with people of my own age. Some things I like or would like to get more interested in, cooking, baking, sewing, photography, crafts, scrapbooking, 4wheeling & camping. Im pretty laid back, just kinda shy at first :-(

Would love to get to know other mommas & maybe some in my area!

*~* Megan *~*

in loveMegan & Patrick (12/23/2003)breastfeeding(Nathan 05/09/2009)

hoping4number3
by Group Owner on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:52 PM

haha, I'm pretty much the same way! SUCH an introvert....sometimes lol but I'm weird. I love making new friends, but then there are times I just want to be by myself with my little familly! :P

chell.chell
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Well, I am Michelle. My husband I are expecting our first September 6th. I am 18 hubby is 24, I am currently a house wife and looking forward to being a SAHM come September! We have a dog named Scrappy and he is our world until little Josephine makes her arrival. <3
My family and friends all live either in California or an hour away here in Texas so I do not see them often. We currently only have one not so reliable vehicle, but will be buying a car for me and baby in about a month. My husband is on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week driving a truck in the oil field, but when he is home he is all about video games or watching The Office, which is fine I enjoy watching him play or playing with him and also don't mind watching his TV show with him. I guess we are both pretty clingy when you think about it, we both enjoy each others company and I can not remember the last time DH actually wanted to just go out with out me, as a matter of fact. . There isn't a time he always wants me there too. But with his work schedule I am so dang lonely having the clingy personality I do since I may only see him 3 hours in a days time. 

Sorry if that didn't make much sense, I tend to be pretty scatter brained. . But thats all I have to say about me! :D

hoping4number3
by Group Owner on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Welcome :)

Quoting chell.chell:

Well, I am Michelle. My husband I are expecting our first September 6th. I am 18 hubby is 24, I am currently a house wife and looking forward to being a SAHM come September! We have a dog named Scrappy and he is our world until little Josephine makes her arrival. <3
My family and friends all live either in California or an hour away here in Texas so I do not see them often. We currently only have one not so reliable vehicle, but will be buying a car for me and baby in about a month. My husband is on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week driving a truck in the oil field, but when he is home he is all about video games or watching The Office, which is fine I enjoy watching him play or playing with him and also don't mind watching his TV show with him. I guess we are both pretty clingy when you think about it, we both enjoy each others company and I can not remember the last time DH actually wanted to just go out with out me, as a matter of fact. . There isn't a time he always wants me there too. But with his work schedule I am so dang lonely having the clingy personality I do since I may only see him 3 hours in a days time. 

Sorry if that didn't make much sense, I tend to be pretty scatter brained. . But thats all I have to say about me! :D

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Come visit my database I have collected of KILLER deals and Free samples! http://dealspl.us/user/mkaaaaw

Brianav
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:00 AM
Hello all:)

my name is Briana and I am 21 yrs old. I have a 4 (almost 5) yr old daughter names Roxanne. Dh and I have been married for about 4 yrs now and I love him so much. :) that's all I can think of...for now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jsi
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:13 AM

hello! im jessica, im a stay at home mom of 3 years... i have a 25month old & a 10 month old. im going crazy & i need some friends as well, dh is a great man, husband & father. and i think i need to give him a break from all this womanly chit chat sometimes. lol! i talk to his mom & aunt, and my sister in law, thats about it... all my friends are stupid. lol! i mean that with love! lol! so id rather just be an introvert, always have been, always will be. i llove to read, but havent had the time to do it in the last 3 years... usually that satisfies my  need for socializing. anyways thanks for starting this group... awsome idea! oh, by the way, im in san diego, ca if anyone wants to hang out! i would get out more often, but im a germ-a-phobe while i have the little ones, and i like to keep them im clean environments till they get all their shots, lol!!!! sorry, a little weird, i know, but im working on that. ive recently started taking them to the gym (which is completly gross) with me & they play at the kids club there for about an hour or so while i pretend like im working out... ( i just take them there so they can socialize with other kids, i talk to my sister in law who works there at the front desk, lame i know... i have no friends. lol!) anyways, message me if you want , just to talk or whatever! God Bless!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
mgnlee6
by on Jul. 10, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Welcome!

Quoting Brianav:

Hello all:)

my name is Briana and I am 21 yrs old. I have a 4 (almost 5) yr old daughter names Roxanne. Dh and I have been married for about 4 yrs now and I love him so much. :) that's all I can think of...for now.

*~* Megan *~*

mgnlee6
by on Jul. 10, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Welcome!

Quoting jsi:

hello! im jessica, im a stay at home mom of 3 years... i have a 25month old & a 10 month old. im going crazy & i need some friends as well, dh is a great man, husband & father. and i think i need to give him a break from all this womanly chit chat sometimes. lol! i talk to his mom & aunt, and my sister in law, thats about it... all my friends are stupid. lol! i mean that with love! lol! so id rather just be an introvert, always have been, always will be. i llove to read, but havent had the time to do it in the last 3 years... usually that satisfies my  need for socializing. anyways thanks for starting this group... awsome idea! oh, by the way, im in san diego, ca if anyone wants to hang out! i would get out more often, but im a germ-a-phobe while i have the little ones, and i like to keep them im clean environments till they get all their shots, lol!!!! sorry, a little weird, i know, but im working on that. ive recently started taking them to the gym (which is completly gross) with me & they play at the kids club there for about an hour or so while i pretend like im working out... ( i just take them there so they can socialize with other kids, i talk to my sister in law who works there at the front desk, lame i know... i have no friends. lol!) anyways, message me if you want , just to talk or whatever! God Bless!

*~* Megan *~*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)