Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is everyone doing for fun these days?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:15 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 446 Total Views

not that I have oodles of time :) but I'm not a huge book worm, but for some reason I have checked out 2 books at the library lol and have enjoyed chilling and catching up on some books...that don't have any pictures in them LOL (or that rhyme, or repeat themselves!)

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Come visit my database I have collected of KILLER deals and Free samples! http://dealspl.us/user/mkaaaaw

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mgnlee6
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:08 PM

I get on here. LOL I have a pretty boring life.

No I like to take Nathan to the park or zoo. Sometimes we will go to the beach or something on the weekends.

*~* Megan *~*

in loveMegan & Patrick (12/23/2003)breastfeeding(Nathan 05/09/2009)

hoping4number3
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:42 PM

haha, are we the only members? hehe

mgnlee6
by on Jul. 22, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Its definiltey feeling that way.

*~* Megan *~*

hoping4number3
by Group Owner on Jul. 22, 2010 at 2:43 PM

ra ra ra. go us! HAHA

hoping4number3
by Group Owner on Jul. 22, 2010 at 2:44 PM

what's you been doing anyway?

mgnlee6
by on Jul. 30, 2010 at 3:48 PM

NM. Chasing after a toddler... Trying to find a mommy & me group. I think I may have found one I like though. You?

Quoting hoping4number3:

what's you been doing anyway?

*~* Megan *~*

hoping4number3
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2010 at 5:05 PM

trying to get my baby to take a NAP these days! both of them today (my almost 2 yr old and 9 mo old) decided NO naps were in the agenda today :( gr.

mgnlee6
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Thats not fun. Im trying to wean my 14 month old from nursing & he thinks he needs to nurse to go to sleep so some days he doesnt get a nap either.

*~* Megan *~*

hoping4number3
by Group Owner on Aug. 3, 2010 at 2:48 PM

wow nursing a 14 mo old! pretty good! I'm shooting for 1 yr...and would be OK with 2 :) I'm so proud I have made it 9 months! I screwed up my b'feeding attempts with my first 3, so this is a HUGe goal for me! :)

Quoting mgnlee6:

Thats not fun. Im trying to wean my 14 month old from nursing & he thinks he needs to nurse to go to sleep so some days he doesnt get a nap either.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Come join my website for everything mom! EASY recipes, FREE samples/products, Coupons, and a mommy blog! Click Here :)
mgnlee6
by on Aug. 20, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Thanks. No one has told me im doing good. LOL

I made it to 15 months. I weaned him 2 weeks ago. I still miss the bonding of it, but now I have a job that I work at night & thats the only time he was nursing anywayts. 9 months is great! I believe that any is breastfeeding is awesome for the baby. I understand how its a goal. Before I had my son I wasnt set on breastfeeding, i didnt really mind if it was breat or formula, but near the end of the pregnancy something clicked that, that is what had to be done. He only had maybe 10 bottles his whole life so i feel pretty proud. LOL

Good luck continuing.

Quoting hoping4number3:

wow nursing a 14 mo old! pretty good! I'm shooting for 1 yr...and would be OK with 2 :) I'm so proud I have made it 9 months! I screwed up my b'feeding attempts with my first 3, so this is a HUGe goal for me! :)

Quoting mgnlee6:

*~Megan~*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)