Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come give us an update on your babies.

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:43 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 329 Total Views
Hello, everyone. I want to say I am sorry first off about not posting in this group for awhile it is summertime and with the kids out of school and me working fulltime I have not had much time on my hands to do everything that I want to do. If you can and have the time give brief update on how your babies are doing. Thanks.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
boysboysboys
by Member on Aug. 4, 2007 at 10:47 PM
Hey! Sorry I haven't posted anything either. It's been a crazy summer. Anyways we just got home late Thursday night from going to see the immunoligist. Austins lab work came back and his IGg was normal. YEAH!! So the antibody replacement therapy is working. So we still have to do the treatment, cause without it his immune system becomes nonexistant.:( We go back to the dr. in 3 months to see how hes doin. I won't find out until next week if my 2 yo has the same thing. I pray that he doesn't. It's hard enough to put my 4 yo through all this. Anyways. How is everyone else's child doin?

Oh yeah Austin's sinus infection is finally gone!!! He's had it since Thanksgiving and it finally went away about a month ago. Another sign that the treatment is working!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)