• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME: Introduce yourself please

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 283 Total Views

I guess I get to go first.  My name is Shelby and I am a mother of a wonderful little boy named Miles who is 5 months.  I am married to a wonderful man for a little over 2 years (that ppl know about) 6 years for real tho.  Thats a story for another time.  Welcome and thanks for joining.

welcome

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SophieLee
by on Mar. 16, 2009 at 8:29 PM

I am Michelle.. I am pregnant with my first child.. I am due in Sept. I have four cats whom are myh childern till my baby comes.

ConnorsMommy27
by New Member on Mar. 17, 2009 at 2:38 PM

my name is Crystal.  I am 26 with a 6 month old son, Connor.  I have been married for just over 2 years but have been with my husband for 7 years. We live in the Leola area and I have lived in the CV school district for most of my life besides college and grad school.  I am a SAHM and love every minute of it!

~~ C. Bollinger

**You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.**
Desmond Tutu
whitecoco777777
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2009 at 5:25 PM

hi, my name is amanda. i am engaged to the father of my baby. my son is almost 6 months old. his name is james jr. james sr is my fiance. i am really interested in meeting with other moms since all my friends are still single and childless.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)